We're here in China

Arias Pov: 

We finally arrived and it is 8:12 in the morning,I woke up the guys and reminded them what there names are.

(Yue-Zayn,Chit Sang-Louis,Tashi-Harry,Bumi-Niall,Long Feng-Liam)

We got off of red and I saw Lulu flying to me and climbed on my shoulder.

"Great to see you too Lulu"I said petting her.

"Guys this is Lulu my other pet"I said showing them Lulu.

"Moi"familiar voice.

"Tenzin"I said turning around.

"It is you look at you you've grown oh and ha-"he said but got cut by the guys.

"Happy Birthday!"they said.

"Thanks I can't believe in 15"I said.

"So where's grandma"I said looking around.

"There's something I have to tell you but let's go to your relaxing place"he said taking me to the coliseum.

"Why are we here"I said getting a little nerves.

"Moi your grandma...died"he said.

"What no this can't be happening,no,no,she can't why did she died"I said starting to cry.

"I don't know when we came to wake her up she stopped breathing"he said.

"Oh I see it's ok I'll always remember in my heart"I said forming a shy smile.

"Good now come one I have to show you were you family are sleeping, and I have to show them and you my family,oh here it's your present"he said giving me a staff,I opened it and it had all my favorite colors,so he took me back.

When we came back,the lads we're playing with Lulu and red,Bolin was showing Pabu more tricks.

"What happened"Liam said.

"Nothing my grandma just died but I'll always remember her in my heart,and look Tenzin gave me my own staff"I said showing them.

"I'm sorry and glad you'll remember her also cool"he said.

Tenzon showed them were there going to sleep,and I told him there names.

When we finished Tenzin brought us to his relaxing spot,we saw a woman carrying a baby boy,two girls,and another boy.

"Pema,you remember Moi"he said talking to his wife.

"Why yes I do,hello Moi"she said.

"Hi"I said.

"Everyone this my Family,Pema,Jinora,Ikki,Meelo,and Rohan"he said.

"Hi Moi glad you're back,where were you,what age are you know,do you have a boyfriend,are those really your parents"Ikki said.

"Hi thanks,I was in U.K,I'm 15 today's my birthday,"no",and yes I got adopted by them my older parents,left me in an orphanage"I said,and wiked at Bolin when I said no so he won't react.

"Great to see you again Moi"Jinora.

"Thanks"I said.

"Hey where's my nogy"Meelo said.

"Alright come here"I said and giving him a nogy.

"So can I see Rohan"I said.

"Sure"Pema said.

I signaled the guys to see him,he is so Cute.

"So any one want to race"I said and the guys,Bolin,and Jinora,Ikki,and Meelo,said yes.

"But it's an air race,sorry guys"I said.

"Jinora,Ikki,Meelo,common let's go"I said,they followed me to the entrance of the temple.

We got on our air ball it's a game we play,and Yue(Zayn) say...

"Ready...set...go!"he said and we started.

I was at front,Jinora was next to me,Ikki in the back with Meelo.

When we were almost at the finish line,when I used my powers and my eyes stared to glow again.

That's when I won the race,Ikki came and told me...

"Hey you can't use your powers"Ikki said but I just stuck my tongue out at her.

"Hey what time is it anyway Long Feng(Liam)"I said.

"It's 12:32"he said.

"Ok hey Tenzin is it ok if I just ride Red with Lulu"I said.

"Sure"he said.

"Thanks,Lulu,Red"I said calling for them,I saw Lulu on Reds back.

"But you need someone to come with you"Tashi(Harry)said,when he said it I graved my staff.

"I'll go"Bolin said,graved Pabu and climbed on Red.

"Ok see ya"I said,climbed on red and got the rope.

"Yip,yip"I said moved the rope,and flew off.