Time to choose

Liam's Pov: 

Aria told us she bends,so that's why her hands glowed when I saw her at the adoption place.

"So my favorite color is purple so I want to metal bend"I said.

"My favorite color is green so I want to earth bend"Niall said eating a bag of chips.

"My favorite color is blue so I want to water bend"Zayn said.

(let's just say Zayn likes water in this story ok)

"My favorite color is red so I want to fire bend"Louis said.

"My favorite color is blue,orange,or pink so I want to blood bend"Harry said.

"Cool so we will bend tomorrow ok"Aria said.

"Oh Liam metal bending we have to do it outside and it has to be on the day the fire benders attack"she said.

"I don't know why but, I should check my bending skills book,oh and take this,there some...um...uh man I need to check the book"she said,giving me some gloves with metal on them,and some springs.

"Thanks"I said putting them on,and they look good on me.

(oh she also packed the book but the guys didn't knowest,oh and if you guys see legend of korra you have to see the day she goes to the city)

"And Harry blood bending is with a human or animal so you could try it on the guys or me ok"she said to Harry.

"Ok gotcha"he said.

"Niall earth bending is with metal bending cause an earth Bender,bended a plane will they others were fighting,and her name us Toph Beifong"she explained to Niall.

"Cool"he said.

"So you and Liam have to work together"she said while we nodded.

*Next day* 

Aria's Pov: 

So I opened my closet and saw the doll again,'Pabu' I thought.

"Ok Pabu I know that's you come on so I could show you to the guys down stairs"I said graving him.

He got on my shoulder and we went down stairs seeing them watching tv so I thought Pabu could scare them.

I told him and he went to the back of the couch and looked at them.

He got on Zayn's shoulder,Zayn looked if something is right there and saw Pabu.

"Ahhhhhhhh farret"he said and I just giggled,they didn't even knowest I was there,the guys just stod up and moved away from him.

"Oh my God Zayn stay still don't move"Liam said and graved a broom,from the kitchen.

He started hitting Pabu and he fell on the floor.

Panic got on my shoulder peeked to see what are they going to do,the guys came to me and looked confused.

"Aria what is that"said Louis hiding behind Harry.

"Guys this is Pabu the farret"I said taking him off,petting,and giving him a cracker.

"Then why is he here,and why did he scared me"Zayn said.

"First he came without my permission,and two I told him to scare you guys,darnit I should've video taped it"I said giggling.

"Oh well can he do tricks"he said with a smile.

"Ok Pabu do your thing"I said giving him to the guys.

He did cool tricks and they were wowed.

"Cool"they said at sync.

"I know right"I said.

"So you guys said I needed to go to school right"I said getting Pabu,while he purrs on my check.

"Yea so what do you say"Zayn said.

"I say...no cause when avatars are 4 they get smarter so no sorry"I said looking at them with a responsible look.

"Ok we didn't know that but ok"Niall said.