looking for them

Bolins Pov: 

I went with Aria so I could check why she wanted to ride Red.

We flew off and I saw that she putted her head down after she told Red were to go but I think is going to take some time.

She came to sit and watch the clouds,shifts to different things,it was silent till I broke is and said...

"What's wrong Aria why aren't you smiling like always"I said coming close to her.

"It's just I can't believe my grandma died and I just wanted to get away from all of this"she said turning to me.

"Look everything is going to be ok,besides were always here for you ok"I said moving her hair,and putting it in the back of her hair.

"Thanks"she said bringing that smile back.

When we landed we saw some hoods hanged in a tree,we put them on so no one could know us,I got Pabu and she got Lulu and her staff,she told Red to stay here,and we left.

We came to a village and saw they were wearing green,(earth Bender village)then we went to an alley and stopped at a dead end.

"Why are we here"I whispered to her.

"I've been here before this is a short cut to the Earth Kingdom"she said and told Lulu to push a brick and it made a tonel,we got in and the tonels entrance closed.

I got Pabu out and took of my hood,she did the same and let Lulu glide in the tunel.

She got a torch and lighted up,we walked till we got in a dead end again,and pushed another brick.

We saw a huge room,with a women sitting in a thrown and it was...Azula.

We putted our hoods on,and looked what is she doing and she is reading a poster and it said...

'日口戈日 廿竹水 日女日廿日口  

戈尸 竹水口水 田戈廿竹 月人中戈弓 日弓木 戈尸 弓水木水水木 田日弓廿水木'.

(Aria the avatar and Bolin the avatar are needed wanted with there family)

"We need them alive,so I could take away there powers,and take over the air temple with the others"Azula said.

Right then I saw Aria air bend a few of some dust from the tunel,when Azula saw it she looked up and saw us.

"Guards,guards,get them and bring them back"she said and pointed at us.

We ran till we got out of the tunel,and ran at spot with some giant gates,we saw the guards coming at us,we claimed the gates and saw some other people.

"Why are all of you here,you have to be outside there and attack Azula"Aria said while pointing at the gates,while all the people nodded no.

"We can't the guards will catch us"a little boy said.

"You have to or we'll do it our self"I said.

Right then alot of guards came in and started to throw flames at us,but we started to do it too.

"Who are you"one of the guards said.

"My name is Bolin"I said taking of my hood.

"My name is Aria"she said taking of her hood.

"And we are the avatars"we both said.

Then they started to fire bend again,we started to earth bend,then I saw Lulu fly so they would get distracted,they did and we air bended(she used her staff and I used the skills).

They couldn't see and I started to say...

"Quick run before they catch you hurry"I said and the people did as I said.

The guards left with Azula,and the ruler of the earth village(it's a guy with a beard)came and started to say...

"Thank you for saving us"he said,bowing at us.

"No problem"we said at sync.

We saw the sun setting down,so it was time to go.

"We're sorry but we have to go"she said.

"Ok well goodbye"he said.

We went to Red I got Pabu,and Lulu on Red,while Aria and me got on her too,I got the rope and said...

"Yip,yip"and we took off,when I told Red were to go I heard a shot and it was a fire ball,and it hit...Aria!

It went inside her and she blacked out so,I went to check on her and,checked on her pulse,good she's still breathing.

When I remembered the shot,I saw a ship hidden,in the back of the trees,'So it was the fire Benders who did it'I thought.