What Just Happened

Aria's Pov:

*Back at the Temple*

When we came back,I went to my room and saw a bottle with some purple liquid,and an envelope on it.

I read it and drank the whole liquid.

When I finished nothing happend so when I went outside I saw everyone playing around.

"Hey in the meantime we're here wanna train for awhile"Long Feng(Liam)said.

"Sure"I said.When we got in the training position Pema,Jinora,Ikki,Meelo,and Rohan went to the stairs from the entrance and sat down to see how it goes.

"Okay Moi your battling Azula,you don't know where she then you felt a little tingle she's in the back of you What would you do"Tenzin said.

"Easy"I said(Tashi-Harry was in the back of me),and when I was going to fire bend in the back,I didn't felt nothing go out.

"Ugh let me try again"I said this time turning around and relaxing myself,when I did I still nothing got out.

"Aria are you okay"Pema said.

"Of course I am something's differe-Oh no"I said and ran to my room.When I did the bottle and the note were still there,I got them and went back to tell them.

When I got outside I saw it turned dark and there was a lot of wind,the others were there standing with the "what is happening" face.Then I saw some blimps going to the temple.

Right then a lot of guards came down from them.

"Hurry everyone inside fast"Tenzin said,we did as what we were told,right the the guards got Tenzin,Pema,and Rohan,while Jinora,Ikki,and Meelo where trying to protect them.

But they got taized by the guards.They also got all of the air bending guards.

"Red no"I screamed trying to run to her but Bumi(Niall),got me.Me,Bolin,Pabu,Lulu,Bumi,Long Feng,Tashi,Chit Sang,Yue got inside and got inside one room(mine).

"What just happened"I said,when I saw some writing in the back of the note.

"Hey guys check this out"I said and gave the note to Bolin.

"It says that if Aria doesn't send us to Azula we will be pay for What we did"he said giving them the note.

"What did we do"Bumi said.

"She's just getting revenge for Aang taking away her father's power"I said,looking at the bottle.

"Aria what's with the bottle"Yue said.

"Well when we came back I saw this bottle and the front of that note said if I drink it everything that I wanted will come true,it already did but I drank it all to see what happened and Well it took away my powers"I said,and saw them with surprised faces.