New Adventure

Aria's Pov:

When we came back I saw something I wasn't supposed to see

.......my old parents!?

"Why are you 2 doing here!?"I screamed at them getting angry and ready to attack.

"We came here to apologize for leaving you in the orphanage"my 'mom' said.

"Yes and we're also sorry for treating you like nothing"my 'dad' said.

"Aria please come back to us we miss you"my 'mom' said.

"Don't do it it's a trick I can feel it"Bolin said.

"Well done 'Bolin' you knew everything we said"my 'dad' said.

Right then the ground started shacking and everyone came out,my old parents disappeared and I saw the moon turned red.

"日廿 中日尸廿"Me and Bolin said with a mad smile in our face.(at last)

Right then Tenzin,Pema and Rohan went inside while the others got ready.We all ran away from the temple to where there was just water at the edge.

I pushed a rock down and a big magic circle came up (transmutation circle) we all standed in the elements we have while me and Bolin standed in the middle with all of the elements in one.

When we did the magic circle lighted up,the light spinded around us and levitated us till we all glowed at the same time.

We landed and I saw everyone different.

Me:violet eyes,light skin,black hair with strands of hair(a bob)hanging between my eyes,wearing a shihakusho,and a white sword(Zanpakuto)around my waist.(Rukia)

Bolin:spiky orange hair,peach skin,brown eyes,wearing a shinigami attire,with the addition of a strap across his chest,to carry is sword(Zanpakuto).(Ichigo)

Ikki:flaten pink hair with a cross bone on it,dark pink eyes,perpetual blush on her cheeks,wearing a shinigami robe,holding her pink sword(Zanpakuto).(Yachiru)

Chit Sang(Louis):slate gray eyes,long black hair with intricate white headpieces called kenseikan,and wearing one on top of his head and another two on the right side.Wearing the standard captain uniform, wearing a white scarf,and has his sword(Zanpakuto)on his waist.(Byakuya)

Yue(Zayn):brown eyes,long crimson hair which is kept in a high ponytail,upper body covered with tattoos,wearing a standard shinigami outfit,and has his sword(Zanpakuto)on his waist.(Renji)

Bumi(Niall):turquoise eyes,short,spiked,white hair,wearing a standard sleeveless captain's haori,with a green sash around his shoulder to carry his sword(Zanpakuto),held together by a round star-like clip.(Toshiro)

Tashi(Harry):wearing a shinigami shihakushu uniform,shiny skin,purple eyes,jaw-lenght black hair,and wears his sword(Zanpakuto)around his waist.(Yumichika)

Long Feng(Liam):brown scholarly hair,soft brown eyes,wearing the standard shinigami uniform,and wears his sword(Zanpakuto)around his waist.(Aizen)

Nohely:black hair,blue eyes,wearing a shinigami robe,and wears her sword(Zanpakuto)around her waist.(Tatsuki)

Perrie:cat-like eyes lavender,also her hair is lavender,barefoot,white kimono with a golden cloth around it,long-collared red cape,and has her scythe in her back carried by her pink strap.(Dark Rukia but nice)

Eleanor:short black hair,purple with a hint of blue eyes,wearing a shinigami robe,with her red sword(Zanpakuto)around her waist.(Hisana)

Danielle:dark grey eyes,black hair,just above her shoulders,wearing a shinigami robe,wearing her sword(Zanpakuto)on her waist.(Karin)

Darcy:green eyes,black hair pulled back into a long braid,with slightly parted bangs,wearing a black kimono,and wearing her sword(Zanpakuto)on her waist.(Nemu)

Jinora:green eyes,wearing bandages on her messy black hair that parts down in half at the small of her back,wearing a shinigami robe,and has her sword(Zanpakuto)on her back carried by her red strap.(Kukaku)

Meelo:fairly short messy black hair,pale white skin,green eyes with small silt-shaped pupils,similar to a cat's,wearing a shinigami robe,wearing his sword(Zanpakuto)around his waist.(Ulquiorra)

"Come on we have to protect Republic City"I said graved my Zanpakuto and all of my powers got inside it.

Everyone did the same and we all used them to go to Republic City.