Never too late to fall in love

I slowly opened my eyes to have sunlight in them. I quickly closed them, and rolled onto my side so the sun wouldn't be a bother. I slowly and groggily got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I the picked out my outfit for the day, black leather jacket, white v-neck, black pencil skirt with fish net leggings,and black converse. I quickly took a 10 minute shower and put on my outfit. I then curled my hair, black with red tips, then I put on red lipstick and a little mascara. I took a look of myself and winked.I looked hot! I then took a quick glance at the clock and noticed it was 7:30. I then grabbed my bag and headed downstairs ,and found my mom making breakfast.

"Bye mom, I'm heading to the Curtis house before school!" I yelled from the front door.

"Ok just be careful sweetie!" My mom yelled back from the kitchen

As I made my way down the block I started thinking about all the Greasers. More importantly the tall, handsome, DX worker. I sighed as Sodapop's figure blocked my thoughts and he was all I could think about. I was so busy thinking about him ,that I hadn't noticed that I was infront of the Curtis house. I gulped and with all my courage knocked on the door. I started tapping my foot on the wooden porch and waited. Not a minute later the door opened and I came face to face with Ponyboy's grin.

" Hey Rebecca what brings you here so early?" Ponyboy looked at me with a confused expression

"What not happy to see me Ponyboy?" I laughed and ruffled his short blond hair,to which he protested about.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked Pony

"Well, Darry is in the kitchen making breakfast ,and Sodapop is taking a shower, you can go check if you want..." Pony concluded adding a wink

I felt myself blush and I glared at him. He was the only one who knew that I had a crush on Sodapop. I walked past him and to the bathroom. I put my ear on the closed bathroom door ,to hear the sound of the shower stopping and Sodapop getting his towel. I smirked evilly ,and felt my heart beat twice as fast from all the adrenaline. I slowly heard his footsteps on the old wooden floor ,and slowly the door opened.

"Boo!!!" I yelled and then gasped wide- eyed at the scene in front of me. Sodapop had his towel around his torso ,but he looked like a god. I felt myself start burning and I gulped. His hair was wet, and his abs and muscles stood out. His blue eyes had amusement and shock mixed with them.

" REBECCA ANDERSON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!" Sodapop yelled

"You could've given me a heart attack!!!" He fake fainted ,and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh

He looked over at me and smiled. He then grabbed me by my waist and carried me over to his and Ponyboy's room.

"SODAPOP CURTIS, YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!!!" I shrieked and started pounding my fists on his back. I heard him chuckle. I then felt my bakc collide with the soft mattress. I felt my heart stop and my breathing hitch. Sodapop was hovering over me in nothing but a towel ,and I couldn't be happier

How is it? Did you guys like it? Don't be afraid to comment

~one_inammilion123