How could you?

I had a huge grin plastered on my face on the way to the diner. I squeezed Soda's hand that was on my knee and he gave me a grin. The truck turned into a parking lot for an old brick building with neon sign. Soda got out of the car ,and I followed. We walked quietly together ,just enjoying each others' presence.

"How many?" A lady in  her mid thirties asked

"Table for two" Soda replied just as I was opening my mouth. I playfully glared at him.

"You know you love me." He said while giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and followed the lady.

"Here you go" She said while giving us our menus "You're waitress will be here shortly" She said

"Thank you so much" I said gratefully. She smiled and walked to help more people by the door.

I looked at the menu ,and decided to get pancakes while Soda chose eggs and bacon. As I was going to ask Soda he was going to drink ,I got distracted by a sounds of high heels clacking against the tile floor. I turned my head and I widened my eyes. It was a waitress. OUR WAITRESS TO BE EXACT. She was wearing a uniform that didn't fit her at all. It reached around her thighs ,and the top was opened so it exposed more than half of her breasts. She had straight blonde hair ,and blue eyes. I had always wanted blue eyes.She was wearing heavy eyeliner ,but it looked nice on her. She looked like a model ,and I was instantly jealous of her. I turned my head  to look over at Soda. He was gaping at the slut! He had been drooling alittle. I was the only one he was supposed to look at that way! I was furious. I got up ,and started walking to work which was only a five minute walk from the diner. I felt my eyes water ,and I cursed myself for being so emotional.

'How could he do this to me?' I asked myself

-

-

I hope you guys liked it! I'm going to try to upload a chapter everyday....

I'm sorry this chapter is short ,but I was busy all day today