All the little things

I smiled and rested my forehead against Soda's. I felt little butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I just wanted to burst into tears from all the happiness ,but I holded them back. I looked at Soda ,and he was staring at me. I looked into his eyes ,and saw love and pure happiness. I gave him my best smile then  pecked his cheek before getting up ,and walking outside with Sodapop on my heels.

"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly

I turned around ,and saw him making a pouty face. I chuckled ,and lightly kissed him.

"I have to go work Soda ,and so do you." I told him. He groaned.

"Fine ,but I'm giving you a ride. There is no way in hell that I am letting you walk there." He told me matter-o-factly. He then smirked ,and grabbed my hand.

"Soda?" I asked while he was quietly humming to a song I didn't know. We were on our way to work ,even though I still had  another hour before clocking in. We both agreed to get breakfast at the diner.

"Yeah?" He questioned

"Why do you like me?" I asked nervously while fiddling with my fingers. I bit my lip ,and dredded to hear his answer ,but all I got was a chuckle.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"Nothing" He chuckled again "It's just that you think I can tell you specifically why like you" He said with a smile playing on his lips.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Rebecca there are many reasons why I like you ,not just one. It would take too much time to name them all." He replied while glancing at me

"Tell me them" I demanded

"Tell you what?" He asked

"Tell me the reasons why you like me." I challeneged

He looked over at me then back at the road ,and sighed. He pulled over on the road to a  parking space ,and parked the truck. He unbuckled his seatbelt ,and turned over so he was facing me. I looked at him ready to hear his answer. He bit his lip ,and looked at me. I slowly raised my eyebrows ,as he took my hands and laced his fingers with mine.

"Rebecca, I love the way you bite your lips when you get nervous. I love the way your eyes shine whenever you're happy ,or the way you pout when you want something. I love the way you talk fast when you're excited ,or the way you scrunch your nose when you're disguisted. I love the way you you laugh when you're interested in something. I love the way you skip whenever you see your friends ,or the way you start to jump alittle when you're hyper. I love everything about you Rebecca. Every little thing that you do. You may not think I notice ,but I do. I love you Rebecca." He whispered the ending.

I sat there shock and frozen prossesing all he had said.

'He loves me?' I asked myself

Just at that moment his lips were on mine ,and he was smiling against my lips. I slowly kissed back. \ "I love all your little things" He whispered into my ear ,before connecting his lips with mine again.