You stole my heart

"Look.." He sighed. " When I looked at that girl it didn't mean anything I-"

"Yeah because you would stare at an ugly girl." I snapped

"I never said she was ugly." He murmured

I snapped my head in his direction, I felt my eyes widen and my anger boiled.

"What did you just say?" I spat

"I mean sure she's pretty ,but you're beautiful" He said while intertwining our hands. I scoffed and pulled my hand away. He sighed

"Rebecca just because I look at other girls doesn't mean I like them." He stated, I was about to respond ,but he beat me to it.

"Baby, you mean the world to me. Whenever I look at any girl I only see your face. I try to get you out of my head ,but I can't. I love you so much. You are the one I want to spend my life with ,and I wouldn't change it for the world. You're the fist person I think of when I wake up ,and the last person I think of when I drift to sleep. You're mind ,and I would blow any guy that would try to hit on you. Becca, you stole my heart the minute I laid my eyes on you."

I looked at him speechless. I saw his eyes were glossy ,and I felt my heart swell up with happiness.

"I love you Rebecca." He whispered. Our forehead lighty touched. I could feel his hot breath fanning my face.

"Stop teasing." I groaned. He lightly chuckled ,and in a second his soft lips were moving in sync with mine. I felt him lick my bottom lip ,I happilt agreed. Our tongues battled for domiance finally Soda winning. I could feel him smirking against my lips. I slowly pulled away with a small smile on my lips. The only sound in the truck was our ragged breathing ,and it all felt fantasy-like.

"I love you Sodapop." I whispered before leaning forward and pressing a light kiss to his swollen lips.

-

-

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love you guys! ~one_inamillion123