It's my fault

2 minutes....

2 minutes it took for Soda to come bursting throught the diner's wooden doors.

2 minutes it took for the entire diner to quiet down and take in the scene before them.

2 minutes it took for me to be a crying mess on the floor.

"Come on." Soda demanded while grabbing my wrist harshly ,and dragging me towards the janitor's closet. I tried slipping from his grasp ,but his grip tightened.

"LET GO!" I shrieked feeling my vision blur

He opened the janitors closetand threwmeinside. I fell with a thud and backed away from the monster infront of me. His eyes showed anger and slight hurt. I held my breathe as I saw him pace around while muttering under his breathe. When he turned around I saw his eyes... His once beautiful eyes were glossy. His lip was quivering ,and I felt guilty for being the cause of his pain.

"Soda..." I whispered while reaching for his hand. He flinched and sighed while rubbing his eyes. I stayed silent as he tried to control his breathing.

"W-Why?" I was brought out of my thoughts when Iheard his voice. I looked over ,and I immediately regreted it. He looked so broken ,and hurt. It hurt me to know that I was the cause of all of it.

I felt hot tears trickle down my cheeks ,but I didn't dare wipe then away. I rcked my brain trying to organize my thoughts. I wanted to say what I felt ,but it was hard. I took a deep breathe.

"Well......."