My addiction

As Soda drove me to work in his rusty pickup truck the only sound that could be heard was Soda's faint humming ,and the moment couldn't be anymore perfect then it was. I smiled slightly to myself as I replayed how Soda had stolen my heart. I kept thinking how did I get so lucky to be the one he chose to be with.

'He's just trying to lead you on. He's trying to hurt you.'  I heard my conscious remind me.

I sighed and pushed the thought away ,and just focused on all the happiness I was experincing. I looked over at Sodapop. His brows were furrowed together ,and his lip was pulled between his teeth. He had a thoughtful look in his eyes ,and for the first time I noticed he had small bags under his eyes. I took his hand in mine ,and gave it a light squeeze. His eyes then met mine ,and I saw his eyes change from thoughtful to loving in a second.I gave him a small smile ,then returned my eyes to the rode.

"What's the matter?" I asked

He sighed "Just.....family problem" He responded hesitantly

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned

"No." His voice was cold

I tensed up ,and held my breath. I'd never heard his voice filled with so much ice.I pulled my hand out of his ,and started fiddling with my fingers.

"Becca... I didn't mean it like that. I just.... it's nothing for you to worry about." He said breathless.

I kept my eyes on the parking lot of my job. I felt his fingers left my chin up ,and I looked over at him. He had an apologetic look ,and I knew I had already forgiven him. I gave him a smile ,and laced my fingers with his. His eyes flickered to my lips then to my eyes ,and I felt myself leaning in. I shut my eyes ,and waited for the spark. His soft lips placed on mine was a feeling that made my stomach erupt with butterflies. His hands grabbed onto my waist while mine tuuged at on his hair. I heard a small moan escape from his lips ,and I pulled away. His eyes were still closed ,but he slowly opened them.

" You know you drive me crazy right?" He stated

I felt my cheeks heat up ,and I bite my lip.

"Everything about you is my drug.You're lips, you're eyes' you're body just everything about you is perfect. I just can't get enough of you. You are my own personal addiction babe." He grinned before pecking my lips once more.

.

.

Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you all~ one_inamillion123