Am I good enough for you?

Soda smirked at me ,and winked

"Like the view baby?" He questioned. When he saw my response was blushing he began to chuckle. He then leaned in a softly and slowly leaned in. I felt my heart start pounding a million beats per second. My hands were getting sweaty and my throat became dry. He then softly placed his lips on my cheek and nibbled a little on it. When, he pulled away he had a dazed expression on his face. He quickly shook his head and got off the bed. I mentally sighed and facepalmed. Of course he pulled away! I'm not good enough for him! He needs a beautiful girl, that will make him happy. Not, a filthy greaser girl that is just his best friend. I felt my eyes start to water ,but I quickly restrained from crying infront of him.

"Um.. I gotta go get ready for work ,or else Steve will skin me for being late.." He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck . He walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the living room ,to find Dally smoking a weed outside on the porch.

"Hey Dally fancy meeting you here!" I exclaimed to which he rolled his eyes

"You're  getting to sound more like Two-bit everyday." He replied while taking another drag from his weed.

"Who says I'm acting?" I I said while taking a cancer stick from my leather jacket. I wasn't a big fan of cigareetes ,but after that encounter with Soda, I needed something to calm me down. Just as I was about to walk back inside, Sodapop appeared right infront of me with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong Pepsi-Cola?" I questioned using Darry's nickname for him

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He told me with a nervous expression. He kept rubbing the back   of his neck and fiddling with his fingers.

"Sure what is it?" I asked him no intrested

"Not here somewhere private, let's go to my room." He told me while looking to the floor.

I followed him to his room and when we got there he closed the door and locked it. I began to get anxious and nervous. My stomach started feeling funny ,as I received the news that would change my life forever...

(picture on right is Rebecca's outfit)

~ one_inamillion123