How about you and me?

I looked at Soda anxiously waiting for what was so important. He sighed and looked at me. I watched Soda bite his lip as his eyes drifted all over me body as if he was examining me. I started shifting on my feet feeling uncomfortable waiting for him to stop. I cleared my throat ,to which he met my eyes and I saw his cheeks begin to reeden and he looked away. I smirked ,then cleared my throat again.

"So... What did you wanto talk to me about?" I asked while fiddling with my fingers.

"oh um.... Oh yeah!" He blurted out. He quickly covered his mouth and his eyes widened. I couldn't help ,but stifle my laugh. He cleared his throat.

"Rebecca.." He said while taking my hands in his. My heart started pounding in my chest. I bit my lip to stop it from exploding.

"Rebecca, we have been friends for a while now ,and it's been a blast! We have had each other's back when the Socs want a rumble.You have been with me ,when I wanted a date. I will never forget how we met ,and I never want to. During all these couple or years that I've known you I've gotten more and more closer. You have always had a place in my heart. Now, you're also on my mind. You're all I can think about Becca.... Everytime I look at you ,I feel my stomach erupting in butterflies. And I just want to ask you one question. Rebecca Anderson will you be my girlfriend?" He finally concluded with hopeful eyes.

I gasped. He... He... wanted me to be his girlfriend?? I was on his mind????

I looked at him ,and he had a hopeful and impatient look in his eyes. I smiled at him ,for I already knew my answer.

"Yes... Yes... A million times yes!!!!!" I exclaimed while hugging him

He let go of me ,and captured my lips in a soft but loving kiss. I smiled against lips. A meteor could've hit the earth for all I care and I would've still kept kissing him

-

-

-

So did you guys like it?? Review and comment!!! Bye!! Love you guys!!! <333

P.S right picture is how Soda was staring at Rebecca

~one_inamillion123