You're finally mine

Soda slowly pulled away ,and I felt my breathe hitch as I looked at his eyes. They were mixed with love and happiness. I smiled and Soda's boyish grin appeared on his face.

" Well, Mrs. Curtis I think we should out before the gang thinks we eloped to Mexico" He joked and I let out a laugh.

When we arrived to the kitchen, all the boys were either watching Mickey or smoking a cancer stick. I took a sit next to Darry and lit a weed. Two seconds later a love- sick Sodapop was sitting next to me and had his arm around my waist. I smiled and continued smoking my cigareete. I heard someone clear their throat ,and I looked up from the tv to meet eleven confused  eyes and two amused eyes. Darry,Ponyboy,Steve,Two-bit,Johnny were looking at us as if we had arrived from Mars. Dally just gave us his normal smirk.

"Um... anything you guys want to mention to us??" questioned Darry

"Oh yeah, me and Pepsi Cola over here are dating." I said calmly while pointing at Sodapop

I looked back at the gang to see them with smiles and amusement in their eyes.

"Finally!!!" They all yelled

"They already knew you liked me?" I questioned confused and shocked at their outburst

"Baby, you were the only one who didn't know,but  I'm glad you know now." Soda whispered in my ear then planted a kiss  on my neck. I shivered fro his hot breath and his warm touch. He swiftly put his finger under my chin and turned my head. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He connected his lips against mine. The kiss wasn't lustful or harsh. It was loving and passionate ,and I loved him for being so gentle and careful.

" I can't believe you're finally mine." He mumbled against my lips ,and I couldn't help but feel my heart start sweeling up from all the happiness and pleasure I was expericing.

~one_inamillion123

Hope you guys like