Not good enough..

We stayed in a comfortable silience listening to each other's steady breathing. I tried to process all he had to told me ,but it made my head spin. I felt myself smiling ,and couldn't help but let out a giggle. I heard Soda chuckle ,and open one eye and take a quick glance at me. He sighed and  pulled his forehead away from mine. I pouted at the lack of heat ,and crossed my arms over eachother.

"I love you so much that it doesn't even make sense to me." Soda's voice interrupted the silence. I looked over at him ,and saw that his fingers were fiddling with a little red velvet books. I felt the air being knocked out of me ,and I was speechless. I felt my vision blur ,and I bite my lip to prevent the tear from flowing.

         You don't deserve this. He's too good for you

I nodded and agreed with my subconscious. I looked at Soda again ,and he was looking at me with a questionable and worried look.

"I-I'm not w-worth it S-Sodapop" I hiccupped "F-Find s-someone who r-really is w-worth i-it."

With that I opened the pickup's rusty door ,and ran to the diner's entrance while Soda kept yelling my name. I ignored him ,and ran to my station and put my apron on while I could feel hot tears glistening my cheeks.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to like and comment. Also I'm wondering if any of you guys can help me design a new cover page for the book? It would mean alot. Byeeee love you all

P.S sorry for the short chapter ,but I've been really busy. I'll try to update evey Monday

~ one_inamllion123