The day we met

1 years later

"If my theory is correct then all we need is 27 thousand etherions to pull this trick off." Said Zeref, standing in front of a large crowd.

Normally, speaking in front of such a crowd who were waiting for him to mess up would be a nightmare for a normal 19 year old teenager, or for that fact anyone. But Zeref was no normal nineteen year old, because I don't think any of his peers were making theories about bringing people back from the dead.

Just to settle his nerves a bit, the raven haired boy looked around the crowd until a certain figure caught his eye, it was a cloaked person.

'A girl,' Zeref observed further, 'Probably about my age.'

As a slight breeze flew across the field the hood of the cloak. If he didn't know better he would've sworn he saw a tiara on her head. 'Just like a princess.'

Right then the abovementioned girl noticed the pair of eyes on her. She looked around, suspiciously. 'A runaway maybe?'. A guarded and insecure look on her face, looking around for just who might have looked at her.

'A smile would suit her better, I would like to see that.' Almost as soon as the thought passed the teen's head he shook it of, surprised he would think of something like that.

'You don't have any time for this,' Zeref reminded himself again. 'Bringing Natsu back to the world of living is first priority.'

But Zeref was in for a surprise if he thought so, because it was only the beginning.