Future

"Hey, you asleep?" A (colour) eyes female asked the male lying on her lap, "Zeref?"

Zeref's eyes opened slowly, waking up from his sleep. "Yeah?"

"I've been thinking......." She paused, letting him know that she was serious and leaned against the tree behind her. The male stared at her looking at her from below, slowly getting up from her lap. "About?" He caustiosly asked.

"About us." A blush appeared on her face. It had been almost a half century and yet whenever something about their relationship was brought up, she still blushed, and Zeref never got enough of her bashfulness. "I....uh..... I'm...." She stopped before saying anything, and the raven-haired male got worried, he fully got up and looked at her face.

"What is it?" Zeref asked while biting his lip. 'Is she regretting us?' But when she pulled his head back onto her lap, he smiled for a while.

'Is it about a few days ago?' The male mentally shook his head while trying to forget what had taken place a few days ago. The shorter version was that both of them got drunk and then what happened next was a little bit unexpected. One thing had lead to another and when they woke up next day the both of them were naked and on the same bed.

Both of them remembered completely what had happened but they decided to talk anymore of it.

"(Name), what is it?"

She sighed, while closing her eyes, "I was wondering about where this relationship is headed. We are so close to reviving Natsu, but what after that?"

Zeref smiled and pretended to think about it, "I don't know, have something in mind?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know......" She stopped. "I always imagine it together, no drama, no prophecy, nothing. Just you and me, and Natsu. But I don't think that it'll be just that just that....." She swallowed, the fact that he wasn't saying anything and just staring her was not making anything easier.

"Well?"

"..."

Zaeref smiled warmly at her, while saying, "Lets go on a date!"

"What?!?"

"A date, you know two people-"

She frowned, "I know what a date is, Zeref."

"So, let's go!" He looked at her. "Just you and me." He smiled warmly as her heart melted.

"Fine."