Smart

"Are you sure you want to see this?" Zeref asked the girl. "Its dangerous."

"I know."

"It breaking many rules." The male further explained. Trying to know if (Name) was pulling his leg.

"I know!"

"This stuff is banned." Zeref questioned, still stunned at the fact that he had found someone who was actually interested in his work.

"I KNOW!! GOOD GOD! GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!"

Zeref winced as she shouted, a few moments passed then he, still hesitant, opened the door to show a room filled with papers. Calculations, theories, scrolls, more calculations papers were scattered aroun the room. (Name) looked around in awe,

'A room represents the person's brain.' Her eyes widened as she remembered who had said that to her. (Name) shook her head violently in an attempt to make to dispel the voice of the much older impulsive fire dragon.

Soon when she got over it and looked around the room. The female picked up the picked up the paper on top of the table.

"This is wrong" (Name) said after a while of calculating the math.

"I told you didn't I? There is something wrong with my calculations. But all the papers before this lead to only this being the one possibile solution." The young Zeref said slightly annoyed. "I can't ask anyone, because when they know what my aim is they get too scared."

"Can I read all of this?" She asked hopefuly. There was some potential, the calculations didn't seem so far off. "Maybe we can figure it out."

"Two brains better than one" Zeref says in order to ease the tension in the room. When he bent to search the first piece of paper she replied,

"Even if the other brain is weaker I guess I'll have to work with that."

He looked around to see her smirking despite her time being completely serious a few seconds ago.

'Can she shut up for ONE minute! I was trying to stop the fighting!'

"First lets put things in order."

"If I wanted to I would've done it myself" He snapped at her, clearly annoyed. "I like the way things are, thank you very much."

Something in (Name) just snapped, "Well then, why don't you give me the first paper in the series so that I can read up." Her tone was harsh and sharp enough to cut through rocks. The females own eyes widened as she saw the guy flinch. She let's out a heavy sigh. "I've been having a bad day (year), I'm sorry for taking that out on you."

"*smirk*"

(Name) looked at him murderously and almost strangled him. "You know what? Forget I ever said that!"

He looks at the paper in the hand, which was the first one about the Eclipse project, "Apology accepted, no need to be a tsundere about it."

As she opened her mouth to retort Zeref took a piece of paper and smacked it on her face smacked. "There you go your highness."

"Humph, that's not how you treat a lady!"

Zeref comically looks around. "I don't see a lady anywhere around"

But sadly (Name) was so into the notes that she completely blocked him out.

Zeref stared at her. The way she bit her lips while she thought, her eyebrows met and her eyes staring at it in deep concentration. (Name)'s body was slumped, completely unguarded. Her hair in a high ponytail, slightly messy. Nothing seemed to escape the young genius's eyes.

Thump, thump

There goes his heart, as if on signal. Zeref had studied a lot of biology (😏) but he never knew why his heart almost always sped up when (Name) looked at him.

Damn, he slowly realised, was he in love.