Run

"Running isn't always the answer~" Ch.aos sang while floating around.

"Shut up, you. It's because of you that I'm in all this trouble in the first place. If it wasn't for you it would've been happily ever after for me." (Name) said while stopping her packing, at the brink of crying.

"It wasn't me it was ✨destiny✨" The ravenette mused, sparkles coming into appearance when he said destiny, he let out a creepy smile. After spending a year with the primordial god, who she had found intimidating as hell before, (Name) quickly realised that he was a primordial kid instead.

"Are you kidding me with the special effects? 😒"

"Nope! I'm just trying to cheer you up, sweetheart~"

"Shut up, will you?" She frowned. "Whenever you call me sweety something bad happens." Right, the last time...... (Name) swallowed not wanting to remember. Chaos smiled shrugged while smiling. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

"(Name)!" A certain black haired boy's voice rang out followed by the knocking on her door.

"Point proven," He rolled his eyes at her while making a sticking out his tongue. "Now dissapear. The last thing I want is more trouble."

"Nah, I'll just turn invisible. I wanna see this with my own two eyes."

(Name) took a deep breath in and released it, openeing the door making contact with his mesmerizing black eyes.

Wait a minute....

'Mesmerizing?! What am I thinking!?! I can't fall in love! It'll  kill people!' The female mentally screamed wanting to bang her head continually on the door.

"What is it Zeref?" She asked as soon as she composed herself, in an almost monotonous voice.

"I just wanted to say thank you," His eyes almost devoid of any emotion. His words didn't match his expresssion. A shiver ran up her spine, his new attitude was creeping her out.

'Did I cause this?'

"Its working out, now, though." Some spark returning to his eyes. " So, I...uh. I thought you might want to see it."

"Yeah, sure."

They walked, for the first time since they met, in silence. Neither of them dared to say anything.

For the first time seriously.