Not bad

"So..." Zeref broke the silence, the headmaster had asked the two of them to get along. As he put 'Two young geniuses' were not meant to squabble.

"You like reading?" He asked while, leaning against the wall, looking down at the shorter (h/color) haired girl sat there, engrossed in a reading book about the Gods.

"Go ahead and take a wild guess." (Name) spoke, not even bothering to look up from her book.

'I will punch her, one of these days. Damn her and her sarcastic mouth.'

Zeref thought taking a deep breath. When they had first met in the seminar he had thought of her as an extremely pretty girl but as soon as the female opened her mouth he quickly realised that she was easy on the eyes and hard on the punches.

"So how's the eclipse model coming up?" (Name) asked still not looking up from her book but her tone mildly interested.

This was picked up by Zeref. Was she interested is his work? Most people had been disgusted mainly, or disagreed saying the dead should remain dead.

Even though he didn't want to admit defeat, but neither did Zeref want to lie. "Not working," The black haired male admitted bitterly. "The numbers just don't add up." Zerefs tone almost accepting defeat.

"You wanted to bring your brother back to life, right? So you can't give up, can you?" The males eyes widened in surprise, only a handful of people knew why he was so desperate to find a successful way to revive the dead. When (Name) noticed his confusion she said. "I have my ways." While giving a small smile directed towards the flustered male.

Thump

'Not this feeling again!' As stated before Zeref did go to the docter, but she just smiled and said 'Dont worry its normal'.

And when he asked further she kicked him out and said 'Don't be an idiot.'