Witty remarks

"Zeref Dragneel," The raven bowed in coutesy. "Welcome to Mildian Magic Academy."

"(Full name)." The (h/colour) said, bowing her head slightly.

"So.....um..... What do you want to do?" Zeref asked a bit self conscious, don't blame him, the ravenette wasn't exactly the socialising type.

"How should I known? You're supposed to tell me that."

Zeref gritted his teeth, annoyed. 'What is with this girl. The whole conversation we had was with her goddamn witty remarks. Can't she shut up for a moment?'

'How much of an idiot is this guy? Does he think he's so freaking smart? Trying to bring the dead back to life Hades* must be so pissed.'

They clearly weren't getting along. The both of them seemed to share a dislike for each other.

It was mutual.

Maybe it was for the best. Because when put seperatly the both of them were more than enough trouble. The World might just tremble if they were put together.

"Show me around." (Name) ordered, she didn't have time for this idiotic guy, it had been hard to convince the headmaster to let her study here in to middle of the term and she wanted to get to the studing part as fast as possible.

'Who is she ordering around? Who am I? Her slave?'

"Where would her majesty want to go?" Zeref's voice laced with sarcasm and annoyance, at this point he didn't even bother hiding it.

"The library," (Name) said and reminding herself to be even a slightly bit polite. "If you don't mind. Slave." She smirked as his fist clenched. One of these days Zeref might just accidently kill this girl, if she didn't learn to shut up.

'God, please give me patience to deal with her!'

The two of them walked to the library in silence. *snort* As if that's ever gonna happen the both of them were fighting and arguing. About what you ask? About some theories which Zeref had come up with. The debate got so heated, soon enough the head master had to interfere and they were split up.

'What was I feeling back then? My heart is beating so fast? Maybe I should go vist a doctor.' Zeref sighed as he left the kill zone. Admittedly she was beautiful, but just not his type.

*Hades is the god of death/underworld