🎄 Celebrations 🎄

Zeref looked at the female before him, covered in sweat and soot, her hand was dirty. Her hair, a mess.

What bothered him a lot was a single question. Chaos's question. Though it embarrassed him to no end, his feelings for her were genuine. Even after hearing about her curse he still wanted her to accept his feelings.

Zeref knew it was really selfish of him but knowing about the prophecy didn't change any of his feelings, if anything it made him respect her more, she was ready to give up love for all of the world, and that was like the noblest thing for him.

For Zeref love was the most important emotion, it didn't have to be romantic, he was going so far just for the family he loved.

"Zeref, in which world are you?" (Name) shouted loudly at him. He instantly turned to do his job, now it was her turn to stare at him.

Zeref most definitely was not bad looking, he was really handsome and had a mature side to him, if not for the curse she probably would've thrown herself at him.

After the conversation with Chaos, things had gotten a lot more..... this might sound strange but, comfortable.

It was because both of them had known their feelings for each other, and they accepted them.

It comforted them to know that their feelings were returned. So it eased a lot of tension but nobody was still able to confess.

"(Name), could you grab the Astaine for me?"

"I'm using it,"

Zeref started at her and sighed dramatically, then saying, "Small kids shouldn't handle Astatine, its dangerous."

Over the 2 years Zeref had grown taller than he should have, and (Name)? Well, not so much, maybe an inch or two. At most.

"We're the same age,"

Zeref smirked, almost as if he was expecting it. "I'm older by a few months."

"You're the prime example that shows that maturity doesn't come with age."

"Well at least I'm not the one who has to stand on a chair to reach the topmost pipe."

She scoffed, "If I ever wanted to die I'd climb up that ego of yours and jump down to your IQ."

Zered paused for a while thinking about a comeback and when he could think of nothing he simply said, "Touché."

(Name) laughed loudly. "I'll take that one as my win."

"Nope,"

The female shook her head. "I don't have to argue with every stupid reason you come up." She grabbed her jacket and put it on as she remembered an important chore. It was a new thing that was trending apparently, it's called a 'hoodie'. (Name) removed her white gloves. "I need to go and buy some Fransium. We ran out."

"We ran out or you left it open?"

"The latter, I confused Francium with Radon." A soft pink adorned her face as she admitted her mistake.