Backstory 3

Flashback

9 years earlier

"Hey, Igneel what are you doing?" A small girl with (colour) hair asked smiling.

"Nothing, dear, I'm just going to take a tour of the earth."

The little girls eyes brightened. "Can I come? Please, Please, Please, Please, Please?"

The red dragons eyes softened. "Sure, climb on."

2 years ago

"(Name), don't run. The more you run the more trouble you'll cause. Just step away from the man." The same red dragon said, gently.

The man slid one of his hand around her neck and the other around her waist. "This child is my host. She isn't going anywhere."

"Stop, Chaos, this child is innocent... Don't do anything to her!"

The only thing that happened was that his grip around her tightened. (Name) cried in pain and fear, Chaos stiffened and loosened his grip. "Igneel, help me, I'm scared.." She said in between of tears, Her voice vibrating.

Chaos frowned and narrowed his eyes, not at the red dragon but at the smaller female. "So you're saying that you can save her after the seals been made?"

"I'll figure out a way. Nothing is impossible."

As soon as he said that laughter echoed through the walls of the humongous room. He let go of the girl and cluched his stomach in the process. (Name) ran to Igneel hugging his giant leg. She cried so hard, silently. Not a single sound was heard from her.

"Do you honestly believe that? It's called impossible for a reason. A bond cannot be broken unless the girl is killed and as long as she's alive, I. Won't. Die." (Name)'s eyes widened. Igneel wouldn't kill her, would he? She looked up in fear, leaving her hands around the dragons leg.

"Oh, Igneel won't kill her, but I will," Came the voice of Zeus, the thunder god.

"Ahh.. Zeus, how have you been holding up, my friend?" Chaos spoke, an honest smile on his face. The gods reacted to his presence, but not in a good way.

The dragons stood infront of Igneel as if to shield (Name). Even a few of the gods joined them.

"Move." Thunder rumbled, shaking the entire ground. Nobody moved, waiting for the opponent to make their move.

'Is this what you want, (Name)?' Chaos whisper, almost purring in her head.

'Do you want them to fight over you? Want them to die for you?' (Name) shook her head as more tears escaped from her eyes, she didn't want anyone to fight for her. 'Then accept my power, sweety. Just give up and let me take over you. I swear it'll be alright.'

So she did, and the last thing she remembered was excruciating pain and screaming.