Embarrassment

(Name) jolted awake, her breathing hoarse and heavy. She had tears streaming down her cheek. 'Bright,' She thought as the female closed her eyes tightly. It seemed to her that she fell asleep during her bath. She shivered slightly from the cold.

She completely opened her eyes to see that she was not where she had fell asleep. It seemed she had floated off to some other part of the river.

'My clothes,' She blushed slightly. 'Where is it?' Her mind went blank. Anxiety creeped into her.

A huge shadow suddenly appeared and covered her. And the female submerged further into the water.

"There you are, (Name), I've been looking all over for you!" A smiling Zeref greeted her.

"S-Stay away!" His face fell, betrayed slightly.

"What gotten into you?" His voice slightly shaky and sad.

"Do I have to spell everything out for you? I'm in middle of a bath!!"

It took a while for him to understand. At first he lifted his eyebrows, not understanding, :-\. Then his face fell blank. (˙-˙). Then his eyes widened like big dinner plates in disbelief, Σ(O_O;). Then he blushed like a tomato, (•///-///•).

Zeref turned around like a robot and started to run.

"W-Wait!" (Name) blushed bright red. "M-M-My clothes are missing something can you find them for me."

He gave a curt nod and walked off like some robot which was stiff and not functioning properly

+++++++Time Skip+++++

Dinner, for once, was quite. None of them spoke- no arguments about the Eclipse project or the chemical process of anything. While comparing them the worse one was Zeref, not meeting her gaze and when he did look at her face for some reason his gaze went to her lips.

During the time when they were making the Eclipse's project was the same. The only sound being just the clattering of metal, or when it became too silent they made some noise purposefully, like dropping a piece of metal or sneezing.

"It's alright," (Name) finally spoke. "It was an accident, let's leave it at that."

Zeref nodded.

It was awkward, but it was progress.

An: Oh god I'm so so sorry I was sick 😷 (Still am) with a fever so I was lazy and I didn't update. I'm crying right now, I mean 559 reads? ⊙_⊙

Thank you,

I've been so ungrateful, I'm sorry 😢