What have I turned into?

The attacks became more and more often, as Zeref walked, he left trails of dead behind. It saddened him to have ended their lives, the Raven haired male would've gone mad if he didn't have (Name) with him. She supported him, giving him comfort and revealing much about her. Including the prophecy.

But the female never showed him Chaos, because she didn't want to, mainly she was just scared of Chaos embarrassing (Name).

Soon the pair surprisingly became good friends, they discovered things, and learned more and more. The both of them consumed all the knowledge they could get their hands on.

(Name) also learned much about him, how his entire family had died, especially his younger brother Natsu. This gave her more reason to help Zeref, (Name) wouldn't tell the male but she actually has got really emotional.

They had travelled a lot and we're now staying in a forest.

(Name) found out one thing, that she was very selfish. The female knew how much it hurt him to stay alive but for some reason she was glad that there was someone else like her out there.

'That's not really selfish, you know.'

"Yes, it is and you know it as well as me,"

'Am I also selfish then?'

"What are you talking about?"

Chaos let out a heavy sigh, 'Nothing nothing. You don't need to worry about anymore stuff'

The girl left the conversation at that. A bit curious but she had learned to tame her curiosity.

(Name) walked around the forest and came upon a river. It had beautiful crystal clear water sparkling in the sunlight. She smiled and she played like a kid, and soon got into the water after removing her cloths. As the (h/colour) female got into the water, she felt the slight pressure the current of the river gave.

And then she heard footsteps and she made a vain attempt to cover her body with her arms only to realize that it was just a rabbit. (Name) had even prepared her hands to attack. She closed her eyes and thought,

'What have I turned into?