Chapter 2: The Kiss

•Travis's P.O.V•
Dude Katelyn is sooo hot! I need to make her like me. But how? I don't know. She is really funny, cute,and her bu- Travis stop talking about her butt! I need to go back and work on my new house! Garroth is there working on it because he want to not get off task so he's doing that but let's have some fun why don't we. " Ok so who wants to race to the house" I ask. Laurence and Aphmau say no and Katelyn says sure ha I will beat her! "Let's make this fun and make a deal" I say smirking " what's the deal then" " if I win you kiss me and we go out on a date. And now you pick" " ha if I win you get to do anything that I want for a week!" "Deal" we shake hands and get ready. Aphmau is the girl that starts the race so we must wait for her. "Are you two ready!" We nod " on your marks... Get set.. Go!" And we are off! Katelyn is really fast but she can't beat me! She runs and so do I we are both almost there when she gets there first. I was sooo close! " ah ha! What did I say! I knew I could win" " yea,yeahh sure I need to get back to the house " she goes up to Aphmau and was dancing because she won. Then she comes out and asked if we could talk in the kitchen and get water so we did. " what did you want Katelyn " I said sad because I wanted to go on a date. " aww Is baby Travis saddd" she said in a funny way that made me laugh. " I'm not sad I'm angry because I can't go on a date with you!" " Travis I said you do anything I never said we can't go on a date!" " W-wait really?" " yeah! Now come on let's go back before they look for us" " wait Katelyn.."" Yes trav-" she was stopped by me going in for a kiss. She was shocked. I could tell but then she kissed back. I didn't want this to end.

Katelyn's   P.O.V•
Wow. I feel weird saying this but I didn't want this to end! He pulled back and flinched like I was going to punch him I laughed and kissed him again. I pulled back and smiled and hugged him. 2 minutes later we went back. And my face was red. Not really red but red enough they could tell. I kept my head down until I was done blushing but who knows when that was done!

~Time skip~

We were done and just hung out. We watched anime and then Garroth,Aphmau and Laurence had to leave so it was just me and Travis. I was sitting up when Travis came closer to me I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. " Travis, I may of just met you but it feels like I knew you my whole life." I whispered into his ear. He smiled then the door opened I jumped off of Travis and onto the floor it was Aphmau. She forgot her phone. " Oww" I said rubbing my head Travis laughed and so did I.  I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep...ZzZZZzzzZ
Travis's P.O.V•
She's really cute when she's trying to stay awake. I picked her up (bridal style ) and took her into my room. I put her into my bed carefully not waking her up. I took off my shirt because that's how I sleep and got into the bed. Then Katelyn put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I chuckled and went to sleep.

• Katelyn's P.O.V (ahh sorrryyyyy)•
~~~ Her dream~~~
"Katelyn run and don't come back" my mom said. " mom I can't leave you!" I was crying like crazy. My dad came back with a belt he was going to whip me to death so I can suffer. "KATELYN GO" my mom yelled " No she's staying here " my dad told my mom. He was drunk. Like every night. He hit me once and my mom then got in front of me and pushed me away "Katelyn go" I ran. Before I left I had to get my dog who was in my room. I ran up and got her and went back done saw my mom dead on the floor and my dad drinking. I cried more and ran. I ran into the woods and yelled "MOM NOO"

~~~End of the dream~~~
I woke up crying. " Katelyn are you ok?"   I hugged him and said " never leave me Travis" " Katelyn why would I do that if I love you" " I love you too Travis" he wiped all my tears away and I kissed him we were like that for about 2 minutes and then we saw what time it was 2:42 am. " Travis we should get back to bed" " your right" I put my head on his chest and his chest is wet with tears I laughed. " what is it Katelyn that's so funny" he must not notice. "I get a blanket and wipe his chest and laugh then kiss him. I put my head back on his chest and fall asleep when he was playing with my hair.
~~ time skip to da morninggg~~
I should make him breakfast. I get up carefully so I don't wake Travis and start making pancakes and I feel a pair of hands go around my waist I laugh and turn my head and was about to kiss Travis when I looked and it was Jeffory. I punched him and yell Travis. Jeffory gets up and Travis is still not down here. Jeffory was trying to kiss me when I got the pan that I used for the pancakes and yelled Travis louder. He can running down with no shirt and saw Jeffory. " get the hell away from her she's mine Jeffory. You freaking hurt her" " oh she will be mine Travis. It's true" I punch Jeffory. And threw him outside...

--------------------
Omg! So much has happened! What will happen next! Words:1,033!!!!