Chapter 6:I Love you

Katelyn
I woke up and saw I was sleeping with Travis and he had his shirt off. "Good morning babe" " Travis please tell me you didn't do anything to me" " Katelyn you think I'm that much of a pervert!" " I mean no..." " Ok.. But no. Only with permission." "Ok lover boy" I kissed his cheek and tried to get up "Come on Travis " " Five more minutes please " and he did the puppy eyes. " fineee" I put my head on his chest which doesn't have shirt on. And boy did he have good abs. After five minutes got up I went and took a shower and changed into this

 After five minutes got up I went and took a shower and changed into this

Then went back in my room to see Travis on his phone

Then went back in my room to see Travis on his phone. He looked at me and said "Damn girl you fine as heck!" I looked at him and rolled my eyes and said " can you help me get the tag off " "Anything for you!" He walked over to me I turned around and pointed to it and he took it off and put his hands around my waist. I turned my head around and kissed him then ran "No more!" He ran after me. I ran out side into the boys house and out the back way I lost him. I sat on the ground and I laid down and Travis ran up and kissed me. I pulled his leg and he fell too. We both laughed and he came over to me and laid down. " Travis,Cadenza wanted to take me to the mall today" " aww so I can't spend time with this fine girl!" " Travis you can later" I kissed him and he kissed back too. " For now this fine girl is going to the mall!" He laughed and got up "don't be talking to any boys! "I already have one that I love"
Travis
•Text•
•A-Aphmau T-Travis •
A-Go to My house now
T-Ok why.
A-Today is Katelyns birthday.
T-Oh wow I totally forgot!
•end text•
I ran to Aphs house. "Ok so everyone should be coming over soon. We will be having a big fan of party at this club because now EVERYONE is 21 (the age to drink)" "ok great I have to go get her something. And I think I know what I should get her. "She nods and I get to my Shelby Mustang and drove to the store. I got the thing she has been talking about and went to my house and hid it in my room. I went back to Aphs and everything was ready "Wow you guys are quick" " Heh yeah" said Aph " KATELYN IS ON HER WAY" so we all hid and we heard the door open and everyone said " SURPRISE" she had a tear run down her face so I ran and said " Katelyn why are you crying!" "B-Because I have never had a birthday party" I hugged her really tight "Well now you do." " Ok with the lovey stuff lets go!"Aphmau said. So me and Katelyn went in my car and everyone else went with Aphmau. "So Katelyn your 21 now huh?" " Yep! And now I'm old enough to do ANYTHING!!!" "Heh yep! Do you know where we are going to?" " I don't know anything!" She had a big smile on her face. "Dang Katelyn your cute with you smile" "heh thanks I guess!" She still had a smile on her face. I turned on the radio and one direction and she started to sing like crazy I laugh and kept on driving.

•TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT THERE•
"Omi. It's this what I think it is!" "Yep! We all get to have some fun since everyone is 21 or older. " she dragged me inside. She and I got some drinks and were partying then we all went back to the house. Then we went back and sung happy birthday and gave her the presents but I never gave her my present. So she looked sad. So I told her to come over to my house so she did. Then she heard a dog. She had a big smile on her face. "Oh that must be Laurence's dog" I said she looked down and said "O-Oh." So we went in the house and she saw it was the dog that she wants. A blue pitbull

She had a tear in her eye I knew why

She had a tear in her eye I knew why. She loved it and wanted it. " Hey Travis. Why did you want to bring me here." She said looking down. " I wanted to show you your dog. " "B-But this is Laurence's. " " No it's ours." "REALLY" she bent down and I call Aph the party's at my house so they came over and saw the dog. "What are you going to name it!" Aph said "Jack" "awe!" Everyone said. "There's one more thing." She looked up and smiled. " follow me everyone" I said and we walked to this house

"TRAVIS IS THIS OURS!" I nod she ran up and hugs me and put her legs on mine and I spun her

"TRAVIS IS THIS OURS!" I nod she ran up and hugs me and put her legs on mine and I spun her. Still in a hug. Everyone one laughed and she got off. Man I love her. She hugged me again and whispered "I love you" I smiled. So it was 1:00 in the morning so everyone went back home. Lucky I put my bed in here so me and Katelyn went to bed in a empty room. " good night Travis. I love you " "Good night Katelyn." She sighed "what's wrong Katelyn " "T-Travis I need to take the dog for a walk.." "Katelyn at 1:00 in the morning?" "Yes. She's a puppy" what did I do? She got up and took the puppy out side. I watched her. She was crying. And was on the street walking. She still had on clothes from the party. And she was looking at her old house. She wasn't paying attention and I saw lights. I ran down stairs and out side. "KATELYN" the dog ran over and Katelyn didn't look back. She then got ran over. I ran to her and looked to see who the driver was. I called Aphmau and then 9-1-1.
•call•
9-1-1: what's your emergency.
T: My girl friend got ran over.
9-1-1:sir where is she.
T:*gives address *
•End call•
I start to cry. It's all my fault. Soon they all come and pick her up and take her to the hospital. I get to ride with them. And everyone has to go by them selves. She they do and we meet up. She gets put in a room. And I can't go in. I must wait for her. And so does everyone else...

OMG WOW THIS WAS REALLY SAD TO WRITE THISSSS
WORDS:1140!!!