Chapter 11: WATERRRRRR

KATELYN
So we get in and then I yell "Let's gooooo!" And then we all walk to the chairs that are open and Shelby lays down. So does Nicole. "I need to work on my tan" Nicole says. But why Shelby she's really tan! " Ok! But promise you all will get on some slides!" Vylad says. And Shelby nods " Yes Vylad we will once we get hot! Now go have some fun!"Nicole says. "U-U-Um I'm not gonna get on any." "Why Aph?!" "I j-just don't wanna go on! Ok!?" "Wow Aph are you ok? You look pretty sweaty. LETS GO!" Aaron says and grabs Aphmaus wrist and Aphmau say. "I CANT SWIM- I meannnnnn heheh. I SAID NOTHING" aw poor Aphmau!! " ILL HELP LETS GO!" Aaron says and takes her on a slide. The whole time she was yelling at Aaron. And we all were laughing.
• TWO HOURS LATERRR•
wow there are still more slides! Me and Travis have been going together. He looks like he has been having fun. Then I just felt sick for some reason (DUN DUN DUNNN) so I told them I'll be right back and went to the bathroom but walked there. I went in the stall and got sick. It was 2:48 P.M. Huh. Can I be- nah-wait...oh shoot.. I need to tell Nicole. I get out and go to Nicole who's still tanning and I take her into the bathroom. " Nicole I think I'm.. Preg-" "PREGNANT!!" She said cutting me off. And I nod she jumps around. "WE NEED TO GET HOME AND GET A TEST!" She says and I nod slowly. So she grabs my wrist and takes me out and she tells Travis " we are going home. Katelyn doesn't feel right. You stay here" "no I want to go with my girlfriend!" "Travis I'm fine. I'm just not wanting any food here. It's all bad for me." He nods. So she calls an Über and he gets here and we drive home. And Nicole goes to the store and then I start to put on Once Upon a Time but the box got thrown at me. "OW" "SORRY NOW GO CHECK." So I go and wait now.. Then I see the two lines... Oh no.  Travis will leave. Like mom and dad made Shelby... I walk out and cry. " KATELYN!" I hear Travis yell... Good bye.. " T-T-Travis...I'm p-p-pregnant..." He picks me up bridal style "IM GONNA BE A FATHER. KATELYN IM SO EXCITED!!" I look up at his face "R-Really!" He nods and I laugh he kisses me and I kiss him too. Now to tell the others why don't we wait. Heh. " I have an idea. How to tell the others." "What is is babe" "DONT CALL ME THATTT!"  " Sorry!" "No I'm not telling you now! Heh" everyone walks in. "KATELYN ARE YOU OK-" Shelby says but looks at the test in my hand. She runs up and takes is and stares at it. " IM GONNA BE A AUNT!!!" She runs around the house and out side. And runs back in. Yelling. Bumping into Vylad who caught her. "Hey Shelby~" "H-Hello Bab- VYLAD I MEAN!" She gets up and runs back to me with a red face. "KATELYN IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH-WAIT WHOS THE FATHER!" Travis slowly raises his hand but hesitated. I laugh. "Hah I'm not gonna punch you!" She hugs us. And everyone else is shocked "Guys. Shelby is my sister. But we have to get a DNA test done. But so far we are  same parents same family." "Aww congrats!" "Wait so your 18 then Shelby. Because Katelyn did say something about her moms stomach getting big when she was three." Aphmau ask and Shelby nods. So then everyone does a group hug. "Guys I'm sorry! But I have to go get ready for work!" "Wait Shelby you work?" "Yep an animal rescue. The one where you got your dog!" "REALLY!!!" "Yes Katelyn. Now I have to go! Have fun and be careful!" I nod. She runs out of the house into hers. "Guys it's Shelbys birthday tomorrow!"Vylad says. "Really" Travis say. And Vylad nods. "We should have a surprise party!" Dante says. "Yeah! It would be really nice for her."Laurence says and Garroth nods. "I have the perfect present for her... But Katelyn and Travis I need your help." I look at Travis and then look back at Vylad " we will help!" I say and he nods. " ok so let's go to your house to plan it out" he says and we nod. And walk there. "Ok so what I'm thinking is that we can get her record dealer to come over and she can make music for him now and get that deal so she can have some albums!!" He says. "Perfect!!!" I say. " that's a good idea Vylad!" Travis say. " yep and its from all three of us!" He say. "Nah. Me and Travis have our own idea. This is just from you Vylad." He smiles when I said that. " thanks Katelyn!" "Someone go get Shelby and make her take off asap and I'm gonna go into her house. She gave me a spare key. So I'm gonna go in and she has a notebook in her room I'll get and go talk to her record dealer!" He says and we nod.

Hey guys... So I'm losing my mojo... Someone help mee.. Give me ideas please! ANYTHINGGGGGGG Heh!!!