Chapter 18: Suns out, Guns out

Katelyn
So today we went to the beach. "Hey Katelyn why don't we surf!" "U-Uh I can't surf" "C'mon yes you can! I'll help you!" "Ugh fineee" so I get on a bathing suit and go to Travis. "You ready!?" "*sigh* Yeah" I get out into the water and swim out far on my surf board. (They rented) "Ready Katelyn! There's a big one coming!" It was really really big "Y-Y-Yeah." "Kately-" I throw up. "KATELYN! Go under the wave..NOW" and with that I listen and go under the big wave.  Wishing I don't get throw up on me.(Eww)  I get above the water and cough. I start to swim back and then I get out of the water and sit on my chair. "Never...Doing...that..again" Travis runs up. "Babe I'm so sorry you had to do that.." " your fine.. You can go out I'll watch you.. I'm gonna sit out a little." "Ok baby. Love you." "Love you too Snowball"I smile and put my toes in the sand. And look at my wedding ring.  Then I heard a microphone go off. "Testing. 1.2.3Testing" I start to walk to it. "Helllooo everyone! Today I will be hosting a singing competition! At 4:30! So! If you want to sign up! Come right ahead! Any questions?" "W-What do you win?" A girl asked. "ah well you win a singing record dealer! See here we take your talent seriously. You must be perfect!" I smile and sign up. I run back to Travis. "Travis guess what!" "What Blueberry!" He says fixing his hair. "I signed up for a singing competition!!" "That's great!" "Yeah! And I have the song to go too" "awesome!" "Ok I'm gonna go home and practice is that ok?" "Yeah! I met a dude that I'm gonna go throw the football with him out in the water. " " ok! Bye Snowball Be Careful.  I love you!" " love you too Blueberry" I ran home. I have 3 hours to get ready and sing. Oh gosh.
• time skip to when she gets home.• 2 hours and 30 minute. Oh gosh. I run inside and find a cute outfit

 I run inside and find a cute outfit