Chapter 9: The new girl!

Travis
When we walk back and see a new girl and a moving truck. " Oh Hello! My name is Travis. This is Laurence!" And I point to him " And this is my girlfriend Katelyn!" And I point to Katelyn and she blushes. " Oh hello e-everyone! My name is S-S-Shelby! N-Nice to meet you all!" She said shyly. She looked like this

 She looked like this

But had on this

 (this is me hehehe)  "Do you need any help?" "O-Oh if you want too

(this is me hehehe) "Do you need any help?" "O-Oh if you want too.." We all nod and help her. " Y-You can just leave it on the floor in the kitchen!" She says. " Hey Laurence wanna call the boys to help? She has tons of stuff!" " Oh yeah good idea Travis!" So he calls them. " they will be over in 2!" I nod and get to work! Katelyn and I talk. " So! Think you may make a friend!" " Yeah! She seems chill" I giggle. And then I see Garroth And Dante. " where's Vylad?" " I don't know!" Then I see him walk to the house. " whoop there he iss" (SONGGGG) then Shelby gets out of her house. " So Tha-Who's these people?" " Oh Shelby sorry! This is Garroth" I point to Garroth. " Dante!" And he waves " Anddd Vylad. " Shelby And Vylad Smile. " Zane,Aph,Or Aaron,Nicole couldn't make it."
" Oh thanks though you all!" She then goes in the house and sings dollhouse by Melanie Martinez cover by Nightcore. And wow is she a really good singer. "So Vylad why did you smile?" " Wow..." He said. Everyone laughs. " aww Vylad has a crush!" "KATELYN I WILL KILL YOU" she then runs around and he is chasing her. He then gets her and they fall down the hill and we all laugh. They get up and come over and start to laugh too. Then we hear her sing louder " wow... Voice of an angel..." Vylad said. And Laurence and Garroth nodded. Huh they must have a crush too. " Welp! I'm gonna go talk to her.." Vylad says and walks over into the kitchen "whoooo go Vylad!" And there on we wait..
Shelby
"They call you cry baby cry bab-" I got cut off. " Hey Shelby!" "H-Hello Vylad right?" "Heh yep!" " heh your the first name I really remember." I turn around. " wow. I have to much. " I say looking around my house. " heh I'll help you!" Vylad says. " O-Oh thank you!" "Hey no problem!" We get to work. " was that you singing?" "Yeah... I'm not that good.." "NOT THAT GOOD! SHELBY YOU WERE AMAZING!" " Heh thanks! I was on The Voice in 2011 and yeah let's say I was lucky and won. I never did use my records studio yet though." "Shelby really!" " heh yeah!" Man I may just of met him but he's really nice! Then Travis walks over. " Hey you two!" "Hi!" Me and Vylad say. " So everyone is gonna head out. Are you coming Vlyad?" " I'll come home later." " Ok! Bye you two!" "Bye-Bye!" I wave and say. "Heh thanks for staying! You don't have too" " your right but I want to!"
•TIME SKIP TO 3:00 A.M. WHEN THEY IS DONEEE•
"Whew" I say. I look over at Vylad and he has his shirt off. I turn and blush. " We are done!" He says I turn back over. And jump! "Wee!!!" " I guess that means I have to go..." " you can sleep in the guest room!" He smiles. " O-Ok!" I run up stairs and get this on