Chapter 21:Bullet proof

Laurence
I walk up to Travis. "What the actual hell" " Dude. She did something." "YOUR MARRIED" "I KNOW AND I HAVE A KID ON THE WAY. DO YOU THINK IM THAT STUPID TO DO THAT TO HER. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER. EVEN IF I HAVE TO GET A PLASTIC KNIFE AND SUFFER WHEN CUTTING MY ARMS OFF. THEN SOMEONE SEWING THEM BACK ON." I kick the tree. He's not hurting my girlfriends sister. Then Lucinda comes out. I turn into a shadow knight. "Oh laur laur stop it." "Why the hell would you HAVE IT WITH A MARRIED MAN" "Mar-Married?" "DID YOU SEE THE RING ON HIS FINGER?!" I take out my sword. "I'm not scared to kill you Lucinda you nasty bitch." I get a call from Shelby. "SHES NOW- WHAT?! WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE." I grab Travis's wrist and we run to the hospital and run into Katelyns room. Shelby comes over.  "  The baby is so cute!" I walk in and see a baby and Katelyn. I smile at her and she smiles back. "Congrats! So what's her name?" "E-Emma..." Travis walks in and Katelyn turns her head and Shelby walks over so she can see her face and hold the baby. She walks over to me and smiles. "She's beautiful." She smiles and nods. "Yeah. Looks like Katelyn when she was 2" "heh" " has the eyes.. Of Travis.." "TELL ME HOW TO MAKE YOU FORGIVE YOU." "TRAVIS. YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GIRL. WHE-When we are married." "I'm gonna take the baby out into the other room to sleep." Shelby says. And I nod. "Thanks Shelby" and she leaves. "Katelyn, why the hell would I do that when I have a beautiful wife and a baby." "I-I don't know." "Would I do that?" "IF YOU GOT HER PREGNANT I SWE-" "No Katelyn!" "Ok.." " Only you~" "UMM IM STILL HERE!" And then Shelby walks in but wearing a big white gown. "Um Shelby?" "How..Did...This...Happen" she looks down and looks back up. "Well you look good in it~" I say in a flirty way. She blushes and looks down. "Heh thanks Laurence." "Awwww!!" Katelyn interrupts us. "U-U-UH S-S-SORRY. GO ON KATELYN AND TRAVIS" and she switches back. "Ok???" Travis kisses Katelyn and then make out. Me and Shelby slowly walk out and laugh. " Omi. With this and yesterday I need some Anime. Like. Really. Really bad." I laugh and kiss her. "Shelby I think it's time I tell you something." "Y-Yes?" "Follow me..." I walk her out to the car. And she sits in shotgun and we drive off into the woods. "Why are we here?" "Here. Put this on" I give her a blind fold and...

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAH. SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. MEEEEEPPPP