Chapter 20: Jackie

Shelby
So me and my sister were shopping when I got a call from Aaron. "WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE" With that I took Katelyns hand and ran to the hospital. I ran into her room and saw a baby she was holding. "Aww!" I walk up and smile at the baby. "What's its name?" "Jackie!" "Awee!!" I look and Laurence and he winks and I blush. He walks over and says. "So.. What about a kid huh?" "L-Laurence! We j-J-J-Just started to D-Date!" Then he whispers in my ear. "That will not stop me~" I blush at his comment and he chuckles. I look at my sister and smile. "Your about to have one too Katelyn!!" "Heh yep! Hey where's Travis?" "H-He..Is with Lucinda" "WHAT. AFTER I TOLD HIM-GAH. I-I'm sorry I have to go." " Im going with you Katelyn." "Then let's go Shelby." We walk out but Laurence stops me. "Wait." "Laurence I'm not gonna get hurt. I with be fine." " I want to go with you then." "Ok let's go then!" I then runs faster then Katelyn! To her house. I look threw the window and see Travis taking off his and Lucinda's shirt. I run away into Laurence's hands. "I-I'm blind" "W- ewwww" " I think- I'm gonna throw up." I cry. "I see it in my head a-and I'm scared to go back!!" "Shh come on Shelby for your sister." "O-ok" I get up and kiss Laurence and walk over to Katelyn. "So what's the plan." Then I feel numb and I see white. Then I look up. Why am I so short? "SHELBY YOUR A KITTEN!" "WHAT?!" Laurence walks up "awee so cute!" "Ok back to the plan. Shelby you make big meows so they can hear you. I will give you a small camera so we can see what is happening." I nod. "Wish me luck meow" they laugh and nod. I meow really loud and see Lucinda come out with a sports bra and shorts on. "Awee look at the baby kitten!" She picks me up and puts me in her bed room. Then I lay down on the bed. Travis gets up and kisses Lucinda. I hiss at him. "WOAH BAD KITTY" She pushes me off the bed. Travis falls backwards And passes out. Two minutes later he wakes up and notices where he is. "Oh no..." " LUCINDA I HAVE A WIFE AND A CHILD ON ITS WAY. THIS IS HOW YOU FLIPPING CONGRATS ME. YOU SLUT BITCH" He puts on a shirt and shorts and leaves. I walk out to and change back to normal me. "W-What?" "Your the one that stayed in there." "Ho-WHAT" " YOU PLAYED MY SISTER". I punched him. "WHAT THE HELL. SHE MUST OF FLIPPING DONE SOMETHING. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT." Katelyn comes out crying. And Travis try's to hug her but she scoots back. "Get away from me and my baby.." Laurence walks over to me. "Hey... " "Laurence I'm on the edge of dying of what I have seen." He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss back.
I see Katelyn run away. "You stay I'll talk to my sister." He nods. "Be carful with him and Lucinda." He nods and I kiss him. "See you once we are done Laurence" "you to Shelby,love you. " "LOVE YOU TOO!" I yell because I'm running after Katelyn...

SORRY ITS SHORT. MEEP. ILL MAKE A BIG ONE. NEXT TIME. IM REALLY TIRED. AND HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5:30 AM.