Chapter 16: Ohhh no you dont

SO THERE IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE HERE SOOOO YEAH. JUST WARNIN YA. And sorry for the sad song

Katelyn

Me and Travis were driving home when we saw the one and only Jeffory. Oh no. I walk out of the car. "What the hell are you doing at my house." ( she was wearing normal clothes not the dress.) "oh Katelyn. There's the beautiful face I was looking for." "Jeffory get the HELL away From My HOUSE. NOW." "no! I want to talk to you..." "Do you know HOW MUCH PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH. YOU GOT ANOTHER SLUT PREGNANT. WHY" " W-Well I was drunk" "Jeffory just leave." He pins me on the door. "No.. I'm never leaving." And he try's to kiss me. " IM MARRIED YOU BITCH GAH" and I punch him and Travis runs up. "What the hell?" "He tried to kiss me... That BITCH. HE GOT A SLUT PREGNANT. LIKE IM GONNA FORGIVE YOU." Then I hear a car lock and I see Shelby run up. "Sorry Sis- what the hell?" "Gah. Jeffory.." "Wow... Let's leave him out here" we nod and go in. "So why are you here?" "Well..." She gives me a envelope. I open it and see a check for $10,000 "What!? HOW?!" "Heh... I got all of Aunt Jens money... When she... Passed." I hugged her. "Thank you so much!" "Well I thought I could give you that for you because of your new marriage!" "Wow thanks so much Shelby!" "No problem Travis!" "Welp I best be going!" "Wait!" "Yes?" "Did Laurence talk to you?" "Yeah? Wait... You sent him..." "I just told him that you were sad." I smile and so did she. "Well thanks! We talked it out and went to his house to play some video games! And I'm gonna go back right now!"
I laughed. "Well bye Travis and Katelyn!" We both waved and with that she left. Then the door opens again. "Katelyn I'm sorry..." " Grr leave" "Ok..." With that he leaves and me and Travis start to pack. •Time skip to when they were done and at the airport•
ahhh I'm really scared... I've never been on a airplane... We start to take off and I hold on to Travis and he chuckles. And hugs me. " your safe Blueberry." "Yeah yeah Snowball" I giggle and kiss him...

Sorry for the short chapter. It's 3:35 for me. And I'm really tired sooo yeah