Chapter 3: Mess up?

•Katelyn's P.O.V•
After I did that I went up to Travis and cried. I hugged him and didn't let go. He went to the kitchen and got two pancakes for the both of us.  He sat down and I was still on him. I sat on his lap and he asked me to eat I said I'm not hungry. He seemed worried. " T-Travis are you ok?" " h-huh oh yeah" I wonder what's wrong. "Katelyn I can't keep it in anymore. I have a ex girlfriend who's coming over." " Why didn't you tell me!" " I-I don't know. I'm sorry" I had to forgive him. " it's ok Travis" we hear a knock on the door so I go get it. It was a girl... And she was...Pregnant?! She walked in and said " Travy your a daddy!" My face was red! A dad?! I ran up to Travis "YOUR A DAD" " Katelyn no I never did anything with her! Never no!" " umm Travy I'm still here!" "Shut up Ivy that's not my kid" "uhh yes it is!"she said nervously " I'm leaving don't see me ever Travis" I ran out the door I walked back in and slapped both oh them. Then ran to my house. I yelled "HE'S JUST LIKE JEFFORY GAH"  Aphmau broke the door and ran in. "Omi Katelyn are you ok?" " Does it look like I'm ok?!" " what did Travis do" " h-he got a girl pregnant like Jeffory" "WHAT" after that she ran to Travis's house.
Aphmau's P.O.V•
So I ran to Travis's house and broke the door down "WHAT THE HELL TRAVIS" I saw a girl in there yelling at Travis. "THATS NOT MY FREAKING KID. WHY WOULD IT EVER BE MY KID. LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW." She walked out of the house Travis was crying. " what have I done Aphmau?" " Travis tell her everything" " She will not believe me though" " Tell her now" after that he ran to Katelyn.
•Travis's p.o.v•
I ran. Knocked down the door and ran to her room. The door was already broken down. She was on her bed. Crying in her pillow. It was soaked. "K-Katelyn?" " G-Go to your girlfriend and baby" "Katelyn it's not mine. I would know. I love you Katelyn and would never leave you." She got up and hugged me like she never had before. "I-I'm sorry I didn't trust you Travis."
"Shhh don't apologize" I held her chin and she looked down. I then kissed her and she kissed back. We then made out and parted and looked at the broken down door. She took my hand and ran to my house. Her eyes were still puffy but not as bad. She started to kiss me before we got in the house. I laughed. " wow Katelyn I know you like me but wow this much!" She laughed and got into the house. We walked up to my room and I pinned her to the wall. We made out then I pushed her on the bed.
~~~ time skip after because I feel weird writing that ahahaha still ship travlyn though hehe~~~
Wow. I never in my whole life though this would happen. She fell asleep on my chest and so why don't I go to bed too. The whole night I dreamed about that night.
~~Time skip to the morning and Katelyn p.o.v~~
I don't have any clean clothes so I get Travis's shirt,my long knee socks and everything else. I take a shower and change and go down and make eggs and toast. I get everything ready when a shoulder and I see Travis. I kissed him and he kissed back. "Hey you look good in my shirt" " ha what can I say I look good in everything!" He laughed. " hey Travis you can watch tv. The food is almost done!" " ok babe" I run and slide because of my socks and playfully punch his arm and laugh. I go back and put the food on plates. " Babe the food is ready!" He runs up and eats it all. I mean ALL. Counting mine. I wasn't hungry. We were thinking to go on a run so I run home and he changed into this outfit

 We were thinking to go on a run so I run home and he changed into this outfit

And put my hair up

Then went back to Travis's house

Then went back to Travis's house. And we get ready and Travis was wearing just shorts no shirt and had a pair of Nikes on. We went for a run and went to his house. It was 12:38 Am so I spent the night. We went to his room and put on Netflix and fell asleep.
--------------------
Sorry if it's short! I'll make sure they get better! I'm running out of  ideas!