Chapter 14: The Wedding!!!

Time skip to the wedding day peeps. Idk what to write XD.

Katelyn!
Oh gosh. What if he doesn't say I do. And leave me. Oh no. I walk back and forth in fear. Then Nicole comes over and starts my hair a makeup.

and then the dress

and then the dress. It was beautiful. Shelby and Nicole went in and helped me.

then I was ready!  But I'm sooo nervous

then I was ready!  But I'm sooo nervous. What will Travis think?

Travis

Man. I am sweating like crazy. "Dante. Bro I nervous." "Come on Travis! Me and Nicole did this!" "Yeahhh but it's scary what if she says no. And leaves." "She will not do that." "Yeah..." Ok now I get out my vow and practice it a little. I think I got it down.. Oh well. I go up to the place we rented to get married and have the after party. It was pretty cool. In about 5 minutes people should be getting here!!!
I'm like gah!! What if I mess up! Nahhh Travis don't think like thatttttt!!!!
•FIVE MINS LATERRRR EEEKKKKK• •PLAY MUSIC•
I walk out to where I'm suppose to be and then everyone walks in and now. All the bridesmaids  are wearing this.

Then my little blueberry came out

Then my little blueberry came out. Looking stunning. I feel a tear run down my face and I wipe it and look back at her. She then walks up to me and smiles. "Hello and welcome to Katelyn FireFist and Travis Valkrums  wedding." "Today we will be celebrating the two for their long lasting forever relationship." "If anyone rejects please say it now or forever hold your peace."we  waited a minute but no one said anything. " good. Now! Let's hear the Vows from the two! Travis Valkrums. You are first." Here goes nothing. I take a deep breath. "Katelyn. I have loved you ever since I first met you in high school. You may not know. But when I wake up I just think of you and my whole day is flipped to be a happy day. When I heard you were pregnant... Made my day... Sadly.. It was meant to be a miscarriage.. But that's ok! We always have so much fun together and I hope the fun never ends. I love you so much Katelyn" everyone claps and Katelyn wipes her tears from her blushed face. "Ok.. Travis boy have I known you! I remember in high school when you were helping caring and kind. Just like you are now. You may be a big flirt but that doesn't change anyyythinnggg! When ever I'm down or plain mad Travis is there to help me. I don't think. I could ever find someone better then him. Travis I love you too!" And she wipes her tears again and everyone claps and all the girls wipe their tears. "Now, Travis. Do you take Katelyn to be your wife at all times. You promise to take care of her when she's sick, hurt. Do anything for her if it's necessary." "I do." "Now, Katelyn. Do you take Travis to be your husband  at all times. You promise to take care of him when he's sick, hurt. Do anything for him if it's necessary." "I do!" "You may kiss the-" he got cut off by me kiss her and her kissing back. Yes! I got married to the girl I loved the most. Soon we will have a family! Man. I love life right now...

EEKKK SO A LITTLE SHORT BUT ITS OK BC  IM GOING TO TYPE NEXT CHAPTER NOWWWW EEKKK I CRIED.. That's really sad  XD