Chapter 23: The way to Life

Katelyn

I wake up and feed Emma and ask Aph to watch her. She says ok. Kawaii~Chan runs up to me "KATELYN~SAMA GUESS WHAT!!" "What?" "KAWAII CHAN LOVE HER SENPAI!" "Ok??" And she runs away throwing cookies. Garroth runs out and gets the cookie and runs back inside. I laugh and Travis walks up to me. "ARE THEY KAWAII CHANS COOKIES??!!" He runs out and grabs tons of them. I laugh and run outside running into Travis. We fall to the ground and laugh. As Travis gets his cookies and I get up and walk away. I get a call from Shelby.
S-Hello?
K-what's up!
S- I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me today!
K-Ok sure!
S- yayyy thank you Katelyn!
K-no problem!
I walk home looking at Angel~Chan's house. I walk over and knock on the door to see if she's home. He walks out looking like a cat.
AC- Hello! Erm-
K-Katelyn!
AC-Ah Katelyn~Chan Angel~Chan is sorry!
K-heh your alright!
AC- So why is Katelyn~Chan here?
K-Well I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me and my sister Shelby!
AC- ANGEL~CHAN WOULD LOVE TO!
K-Yayyy!!
She runs out of the house and runs to her car.
K-Oh silly you don't drive! Shelby will!
As I say Shelby she walks up wearing this

 K-Oh silly you don't drive! Shelby will!As I say Shelby she walks up wearing this

S-Heyyy
K-Shelby! I don't know if you know who this is. Well this is Angel~Chan!
AC-Ah! Shelby~Chan! It's so Kawaii to see you! Angel~Chan ships you with Laurence~Kun soooo baddd!!!
S-heh Thanks! And it's nice meeting you too!
We all walk to Shelby's car jamming out to music the whole ride there.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT... I may stop this book... ekkkkk. If you want to add on. I'll give you my password and you can add on and do whatever with my watt pad. I will still read. But I may start a new book. Idk. I'll go on later. Byeeeee