Chapter 12: Moving on?

TRAVISSSSSSS XD(Sorry XD)

So I'm gonna be a dad! With the best girl in the world. I'm so happy and excited for the future!"Hey Travis, Can I ask you something?" "Yeah what's up Vylad?" "Ok...H-How do I know a girl likes me..." Huh going to me?! " Oh! What you do is give them some hints that you like them and you want to move forward!" "Thanks Travis! And congrats!" "Thanks!" So then with that he said he had to go. And he left probably to tell Shelby that he really likes her. Then I see my Angel. "Heyy babe!" "Heyyy snowball!" Gah that nicknameee "HEY THATS NOT A GOOD NICKNAME NOW YOURS IS- ummmmm BLUEBERRY" "FINE!" Heh. "Hey Katelyn, are you ok?" "Yes?" " No your mine~"I say smirking and she giggles and kisses my cheek. "Travis your about to become a father. C'mon, do better then that ahaha" IM SHOCKED. "Wait what? Did I hear you right?" "No... Here maybe this will make you listen." And she kissed me. "Man can resist me~" and then she had to go. I went in my house and played with jack and we watched Anime together.

Shelby XD XD (Literally excited for this in real life XD)

So today I was just writing in my notebook for songs and then I hear a knock. Today I'm wearing something a little different then my style but that's ok.

So I go to open he door but it opens and I fall back and then I see Vylad holding me

So I go to open he door but it opens and I fall back and then I see Vylad holding me. And I blush. " H-H-Hey,T-Thanks Vylad!" I say staring into his green eyes. "H-Heh. N-No P-Problem!" He stands me up. "So! Why are you here!" I ask. "Shelby I want to ask you something. We have been friends for long and I was wondering if you would want to go on a-" He gets cut off by my phone. It was Laurence. "Hey Shelby!" "Yo Laurence! What's up?" "Wanna come over to my house and play video games!" "Yeah! Love to! Wait Vylads over I'll be over in a few!" "Ok see ya thennnnnn!!!" Then I hang up and go back over to Vylad. "What was that about?" "Oh it was Laurence. He wants me to go over. And play games." "Oh you can go..." "No Vylad..Tell me!" "N-No it's stupid." I walk up to him "Vylad please. Your worrying me." "Shelbywouldyouliketogooneadatewithme" he says really really fast but I could understand. I go on my tippy toes to his ear and say. "I would love to" and kiss him. "Bye Vylad. Text me so I know when to get ready!" He nods and we both walk out the door into different ways. Then when I get there I knock and Dante opens the door and sees me. He checks me out "Ummm Dante?" "Dayum.." "DANTE!" He looks up at me. "Heyyyyyy Cutieeee~" "Ugh can you not?!"  He then pins me on the wall. " D-Dante stop!" I smelt the alcohol in his breath. "No babe your mine now." He played with my hair. And then leaned down to kiss me. I tried to move my head but not in time. He kissed me a-and I kissed back. "I knew you liked me!" He said. I then got out of his grip and slapped him in the face. "GAH WHAT THE HELL. YOU KISS ME THEN SLAP ME." "YOUR DRUNK" "No I'm not!" "THE HELL YOU AIN'T" then he went up to me and tried to punch me but I dodged it and said. "WHAT THE HELL" and walked inside. There I saw Laurence. I ran up and also smelt the alcohol. Wow. Are they all Drunk!?! "Hey babe." "C'mon! Really! Drunk like Dante?!"He then grabbed my wrist. And pulled me close. "Let me go!" "Never" and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. Then he started to kiss down my neck and I kept moving my head to make him stop. "Babe..." "IM NOT YOUR BABE."  Then I ran up to Garroths room. Please tell me he's not drunkkk. "Garroth!" "Hey.." "What's wrong?" I walk up into his room and on the side of the bed. "They are drunk again. " I sighed. "Yeah. They both wanted to make out with me. And yeah. Now my hair has to be put down and-" I got cut off. "Oh gosh. Who was it." I showed him the hickey. "Laurence." He laughed. "Ahaha now you have a hickey from laurenceeee" I lay down. "I thought I liked him. But I like Vylad a lot too." " well is Vylad getting drunk and giving you hickeys." I blush. "N-No!" Then the door opens with Dante in only pants. "Ughh Danteee go you perv." Garroth says. "Nahhh Shelby probably likes this view." And I laugh. "IM GONNA GO DOWN AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS PEOPLE. VYLADS COMING OVER." And Garroth nods. I walk down stairs and start to clean up the cups and beer. Wow. How many did they have? Then the door bell rings. " got it!" I say and go over and open it. "VYLAD THANK IRENE YOUR HERE!" And I hug him. "What's wrong." " V-V-Vylad they are drunk.. But not Garroth. They both. Pinned me and tried to make out with me... B-but I didn't. And will never. I only have feelings for you. I thought we were gonna play some call of duty." He looks down at me as I'm hugging his chest. Since I'm short. "SHELBY COME HERE YOU GIRL" Laurence yells and I run behind Vylad. "NO!" "Yes" he shows up behind me. And spins me around. "Get off of me!"  I can't form. I can't form. Vylad turns around and I kick Laurence and he falls. Vylad laughs and I take his wrist and run up to Garroths room. "Hey baby Brother." "Hey Garroth!" "Where's Dante." " He said he's going in his room." I nod. "I should check on him."
I walk to his room. And opens the door to see him throwing up. "Dante! Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm-" he gets cut off by throwing up again. I go over without touching throw up and sit on his bed besides him and rub his back as a friend. " W-What are you D-Doing Shelby?" "Well Your a good friend so I'm here to help you!" He nods and throws up again. "Stay here in gonna get a hot rag." He nods and I run to the boys room. "So he's throwing up. I'm gonna go help him and stuff." They both nod and go back to playing a game. I get the rag and run back to his room. "Here you are." I say friendly. "T-Thanks" I walk in and close the door. And walk back over to him. "Maybe you shouldn't drink a lot anymore!" "Yeah..." "D-D-D-Do your remember what you did?" "Y-yeah.. I'm sorry." "Hey your fine! Hey you can't resist me I get it~" he looks at me. "Do you think I'm done throwing up now?" I nod. "You should be." He pins me down and kissed me and gets on top of me and and I can't help but kiss back. I play with his hair. Then he trails down my neck finding my sweet spot. I move a little. "D-Dante..I-I-I can't..." "He gets off and looks down. "I-I know..." "I-I... I like you Dante but me and Vylad..." He looks up and looks at me. "I-I think I need to go check on Laurence.." He nods. " hey.. Your still my best friend!" He chuckles. I walk out and go to the bathroom and look at my neck. "Damnit" I have about 5 Hickeys. Damn Dante and Laurence. I put my hair down it covers most up and go to Laurence's room...
CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAH