Chapter 1:The start

Katelyn's P.O.V
Wow. Stupid Jeffory messed up my life. He got a different girl pregnant! What the heck! When I found out that whole week I never went out of my room. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were worried but they never had this kind of problem. Jeffory and I were great friends. 
---Flashback---
He knew my family the best and was awesome. Then one day my dad came home drunk. He told my mom to get out of the house or she would get kill but she didn't listen. She was risking her life for me. I was the only child. She told me to get her phone and call Jeffory so I did I was only 7 so was he. I was stuck in my room up stairs crying. I would not get out. My door got knocked down by Jeffory who grabbed my hand and force me to get out. My dad went in the kitchen to get gas for the oven and his lighter. He poured gasoline all over the house then lit it. Not on the house. But on my mom. I was sobbing at this point when Jeffory put me on his back and ran out of the house. Soon the firefighters came and tried to stop the fire. Jeffory was here for me and now... Now he got a girl pregnant when he was dating me. 

---end of flashback---
But oh well one day I will have to get over it right? I have to go to the store and get food. So I grab my keys (they have cars) and head out. I don't care how I look I was wearing this

 I don't care how I look I was wearing this

So who cares. I'm just going there for food. I drive to the place listening to music like 1D but they don't cheer me up. The thing that I figured out when I was driving and singing. That Jeffory got the girl pregnant 5 years ago. When I was 16. I need to get over it. But I'm here so I get some food. And drive home. On the way I see a new house in the neighborhood. I see Aphmau so I go home and get changed into this

 I see Aphmau so I go home and get changed into this

And then put my hair up in a messy ponytail

I walk over to Aphmau we we talk for a little

A-Omi Katelyn! Your outside!
K- yeah, yeah. I saw you and I was just tired of being sad. So I decided to come over here!
A-oh great! Well we need some help with like with painting of you would like to help!
K-ok! First who are these people?
A- oh I'm sorry! Katelyn this is Laurence.
She shows a a boy with brown hair and blue eyes
A- this is Garroth.
She shows me another boy with sandy blonde hair and baby blue eyes.
A- and last but not least Travis.
She shows a boy with white hair and emerald green eyes. He was staring at me then I looked away ad he got back into reality and said "Heyyyy cutie~" it was hard not to blush but I don't think I did. I rolled my eyes and said " Travis I just met you and I don't this you want to be punched" everyone laughed and I walked away "Travis stop looking at my butt!" I yelled " Never will!" He said but I think he meant to keep it in his mind..  I ignore it then but I will punch him later. I start painting and then wait. It was hot in the house so the boys had their shirts off trying to show off. Hey Travis does have good abs- wait Katelyn no you don't like Travis. I feel hands go around my waist and I punch the person behind me you know who it was... Travis " grr Travis what the heck!" "Sorry cutie but that didn't hurt!" "Whatever!" I walk away and hear Travis mumble " dang she a cutie" I ignore and go to Aphmau and Laurence. "Hey guys anyt-" I see them kissing " I-I-I think I-I'm b-blind" I then faint because Laurence and Aphmau were making out In front of me! And the worst this was... Aphmau was playing with his a-abs.

•Aphmau's P.O.V•
I'm sorry! Laurence is cute ok! So I may of made out with him! He did it too! Then I look over and see Katelyn passed out on the floor! I run over and try to wake her up but it does work. I tell Travis to go get water and so he does and I take off her hat and Travis pours that water on her! She wakes up and yells "OH MY IRENE APHMAU AND LAURENCE WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK. YOU MADE ME PASS OUT!" Me and Laurence blush when Travis and Katelyn laugh. I look over at Laurence and we were both thinking the same thing. To get them. I go after Katelyn and he goes after Travis. We get up slowly and so do they. They run and laugh and we try to get them. Dude Katelyn is really fast! She runs and hides so I can't find her. Laurence comes over and pants "I.... Can't...Find... Him" I laugh and see the bush moving. I slowly walk over and see Katelyn. She doesn't know I'm here so why not scare her.  I creep up to her back and yell " BOO!" She screams and runs away. We all laugh and she's still running. It looks like she running into the woods? We go after her and we all look an the woods for her. We see someone that looks like her so we go up to her and we find out it was a doll we turn around and and look for Katelyn then we all hear a "BOO!" And we all fall and Katelyn falls of laughter.

-------------------
Omg so this is the first ever chapter! I hope you guys like this fan fiction! Words:1,005!!