Chapter 19: Treat you better

Katelyn

So today it's a girl sleep over. So I go over to Aphmau's house and I see. Nicole, Aphmau (Duh), Cadenza, Shelby, Kawaii~Chan. I walk in and Kawaii~Chan say "Would Katelyn~Sama like a Cupcake!" "Nah not right now maybe later." "Ok Katelyn~Sama!" "So why don't we play Truth or dare!" Nicole says. Everyone nods. So we get in a circle and Nicole starts. "Aphmau truth or dare." "Truth!" "Is it true you and Aaron make out in your room." "M-M-Maybe..." Kawaii~Chan freaks out. "Ok! My turn! Katelyn. Truth or dare." "DARE!!!" " hehehehehe- I dare you to text Laurence and text him the song treat you better but wait for him to answer!" "Pfftt ok!!"

Text
K-I won't lie to you
L-Ok?
K- I know she's just not right for you
L- Shelby? Um you set us up?
K-And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
L- Katelyn? This is not you..
(Skipped to a different line)
K-And anytime you want it to stop
L-Katelyn I'm in a happy relationship and your married! What the hell? Are you drunk? YOU HAVE A KID.
K-I know I can treat you better. Then she can.
L- Oh really?
K-And any guy like you deserves a perfect girl
L- Katelyn stop you have Travis and I have Shelby.
K-Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
L-I'm not crying?
K-It's a prankkkkk
L- LOL. DONT TELL SHELBY.
K- Already did.
L-Shelby I'm sorry!! I love you. ):
End text

Ok "Shelby truth or dare." "Dare!" "I dare you to invite Laurence and the boys. Then kiss all off them. But you have to be wearing something really cute. " "Gah. Ok.." She calls Laurence. " Ok babe I know your sorry. Tell the boys and your self to get your butts over here." " ok see you at 10:30 "And with we all went up stairs to Aphs room. And she made her look like this.

 " I like this!" "You can have it Shelby! I never wore it!" "Thanks!" We then hear a knock at the door Katelyn opens it and Shelby walks down stairs all cute and walks to Laurence and kisses him cutely leaving a blush oh his face

" I like this!" "You can have it Shelby! I never wore it!" "Thanks!" We then hear a knock at the door Katelyn opens it and Shelby walks down stairs all cute and walks to Laurence and kisses him cutely leaving a blush oh his face. Then she goes to Garroth and kisses him leaving a purple stain and a blush on his face. And then she walks to Zane and pulls down his mask and kisses him then walks up to Dante and kisses him and he kisses back?! She walks away blushing. All the girls look at all the boys blushing and looking at her walking up stairs. Laurence walks up and all the girls laugh. And all the boys stay in shock. But Travis laughs. I walk up to Travis and kiss him. "How are my two baby's doing?" " Good!" He bends down and kisses my stomach. I blush. "I saw the prank you did to Laurence." "Yeah... Shelby was pretty ma-" I get cut off by a door being broken down. I run upstairs and see the bathroom door is broke and I see Shelby crying. "SHELBY WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT." "IT WAS A LITTLE DARE. I WAS HAVING FUN. AND WHAT ABOUT THE MESSAGE YOU AND KATELYN HAD HUH? 'OH REALLY' " she takes a deep breath. "A-Am I not good for you..." "..." She runs out side crying. I run after her but I run back upstairs and slap Laurence and run back out side. "Shelby?!" "W-What do you want." "Don't listen to Laurence. He's a jerk." "Yeah. So was Vylad. But now.... I'm not good for anyone. That's why I'm going home... Bye Katelyn" I hold on to her wrist. "No.. Laurence didn't mean that... He was just jealous" then speaking of him he walks out the door. "Shelby I'm sorry.." She stayed silent. "Look I asked like a jerk but I do have feeling for you.." I walk away but I still hear them. " Im sorry that I had to do the dare..." She looked down and Laurence cupped her face and said"Hey your fine! I love you and will always do" and the they kissed. "I-I love you too " aww ok sorry but enough of that. I walk inside and see Aphmau kissing Aaron. "Man Aph thirsty much?" " KATELYN!" And with that I run home and watch anime when I hear the door open. I look around but I can't see anyone. I feel arms wrap around me. I turn around and see Travis. "TRAVIS YOU SCARED ME" "awee sorry Babe!" I walk up and kiss him. "I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. Good night Travis" "good night babe and baby (XD)" I smile and hug him. And walk to the bed. Then fall asleep.