Chapter 13: CONGRATS!

Shelby

So I walk in and see Laurence changing I blush and close the door. "OMI IM SO SORRY" he comes out on pants only. "He-" he gets cut off by my phone.
K- Come over.
S-umm ok?
So then I tell Laurence I have to go. And leave. I run into Katelyns house. "What's wrong?" "W-w-we had a miscarriage" and she start crying on the floor. I walk up to her. And say "I'm so sorry Katelyn.. Maybe next time." She looks up to me. "Also.."she shows me a ring "OMI YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!" I run around the house. I'm so happy!! "Heh yeah! I love Travis so much!" I hear the door open and run up to see who it is and hug him "CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!!" He chuckles. "Thanks" and I run off him to Katelyn. "Sooo when are we going dress shopping." She smiles. "Thursday. The wedding is on not this Saturday and not next Saturday but the week after that Saturday!" "AWESOME!" So then I hug them and tell them I have to go.
Katelyn
So I'm getting married! I walk up to Travis. Oh no. I forgot to tell him... "T-Travis.." "Yes?" "It was a miscarriage.." I cry and he picks me up. "W-what..." "I-I know.." "Shh Katelyn it will be alright."  "I'm happy I'm marrying you." "Why so." "Because. You make me smile, laugh and tonnssss more when I'm down or upset."  " well I'm glad to do all of that!" I giggle. And kiss him. And start to sing
All Of Me

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
And smile and Travis and we kiss again. Then turns out to a make out and I smile. Travis and I are on the couch. Making. Out. Together. Wow. I stop and say. "Only on the honeymoon" "speaking of honeymoon. Where would my Blueberry like to go?!" "I always wanted to go to Hawaii." "Yeahhh that sounds amazing." "Heh" "well! WANNA WATCH ANIME?!" "Sure Travis. Sure." We get the anime set up and we watch . And I cuddle Travis and try to stay awake but can't. ZzzZzzzzzzZzzz
Travis
So ok I get up without her waking up and go out. I go to the piercing place and ask if they are open tomorrow. They nod and I go back home. Katelyn has been talking about getting a piercing but was scared. So now we wait for the morning.

•TIME SKIP•
Katelyn made pancakes!!!!!!! I ate them all.. Oh well. So I told her to wear something cute but rock. She nodded and went up stairs. Two minutes later she was looking like this

 Two minutes later she was looking like this

 (She is emo) Cutieee~ "ok are you ready?!" She nods

(She is emo)
Cutieee~ "ok are you ready?!" She nods."where are we going!" "Somewhere. You may wanna prepare your self." "Gahhhh" so she goes to the car and then we drive off!
•time skip by dat hair. (Love itttt)•
We get here and she says. "No Travis!" "yes Katelyn!" So then she goes inside. "It's not gonna be that long or bad" so we go inside and wait. "Katelyn?" That's her!! She gets up and looks back at me. "Thanks Travis ALOT" so she goes in and two minutes later she comes out with a piercing like this.

  She looked good! Like really good

She looked good! Like really good. And she came up to me and kissed me. "How do I look?" And modeled for me. "Sexy" "heh" she blushed. And I kissed her again. "Now let's go back and talk about the wedding!!" She says happily. So she gets in the car and we drive home.
•TIME SKIP BY AUTHORS LAZY LIFE•
We get home and she gets out her note book with all the payments and other things. She gets a call from Aphmau. "Hello Aphmau?" "Oh thanks! Yeah! He did it yesterday!" "Oh.. Yeah.."she wipes her tear. "REALLY!" "Aph thank you so so so much!!!" She hangs up and hugs me tightly. "Whoa!" "Heh.. Aphmau.. Said she would pay for the wedding!" I smile. "Wow she's amazing." "Yeah! Ok so what food do you want there." "TACOSSS" I yell in her ear. "Ouchh! But fineeeee. " I chuckle.

SOWWY FOR HAVING ONLY SHELBY STUFF. REALLY. SO YEAH. .