*Authors Note*

Ello, dearest readers.
I'm sorry to inform you that LAIF is over. ):
Do not fret, there is an incoming sequel called 'Effort At Its Finest' that will be posted on March 1st.
I will insure you that you will not be disappointed, I'm really excited to be starting it. I also want to thank you for sticking with me throughout the entire story.
I've become really close to the characters and find that when I finish writing a sad part it affects my mood! It's like I'm in the story, y'know?
In the beginning I seemed to be uploading randomly, then it changed to every six days, to every Friday. Then it somehow evolved to every other Wednesday. I like that, every Friday. I can't promise that's how it will be with this upcoming story, it takes me a while to see what works, and motivation is definitely apart of it.
The readers I began to gain is a huge part of it, and the ones who were there in the start. Although the reads or votes may not be much compared to other stories, it's what keeps me going. I literally get so excited when I see a vote or a read, you have no idea, especially a comment!
Also, if you have any stories to recommend I'd be more than happy to check them out! If you want to message me or comment the title or the link, or email me at cilla.pena@yahoo.com

And yes again, LAIF had ended. Remember March 1st, the first chapter of 'Effort At Its Finest' will be posted!! I'm so excited!!
Thank you, beautifuls.
~
- cilla

Also check out my other works:

Smile for Me (Student/Teacher)

Mind the Code: The Problem with Revenge

The Art of Kissing