Chapter 9: A Bumpy Situation

***Hey guys! I know I said I was on hold but I've got a little bit of this story already planned out in my mid, sooooo...I'M BACK! I was only gone a very little while, but did you miss me?  Also...cliffy at the end! Brace yourself...because this story is about to get crazy, and please don't hurt me for what I may write here soon...

*Rydel's POV*

"Where's Bri?"  Rocky asks.  We ordered our food a few minutes ago and Sabrina randomly disappeared right afterwards.

"Right here,"  Brie says.  I try my best to hold in a laugh.

"Sabrina, not you Brie."  Riker assures her, trying not to laugh as well.  Actually, I think that everyone was trying not to laugh because well, it was pretty funny.

"Oh," Brie blushes and playfully thumps her forehead.  "Right."

"She probably just went to the bathroom, Rocky."  I told him.  He seemed a little concerned.  Cute.

"Ten minutes ago?"

"She left about five minutes ago, Rocky."  Ross tells him.

"Still," Rocky says nervously.  He taps his finger against the black table repetitively.

"Okay, I'll go see if she's in there."  I stand up and flatten out my skirt.  I kiss the top of Ellington's head and start walking towards the bathroom.  I pushed open the door and walk in slowly.  The line for a stall was ridiculous.

"Sabrina?"  I call out.  No response.  "Sabrina, Rocky's looking for you!"  Still nothing.  I turn around and start walking out of the bathroom when someone shoves past me.  I didn't think anything of it until I saw a tall, dark haired girl walk past me.

"Sorry," Sabrina says in an almost whiny tone.

"Rocky sent me in there to look for you," I told her, walking beside her and matching her quick pace.

"Phone call," She shrugs.  I grab her arm and stop her.

"In that hellhole?  Why were you really in there?"  I asked.  She acted uncomfortable.

"Lady things."  She whispers.  I don't completely believe her because of how she acted, but I don't show it.  Instead, I turned a bright shade of red, and instead of saying anything, I just turn and walk back to the table.  I sit in my seat next to Ell and re-link our fingers.  Sabrina slinks behind me.  I let her tell Rocky that her brother who lived a few states away wanted to talk to her.

"Everything okay?"  Ellington whispered in my ear.  I turn my head and smile at him.  "You seem a bit weired out by what just happened.  Whatever just happened." He says, his eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips multiple times.

"Fine," I answer.  Half lying, half truth.  I quickly peck his lips and turn back to the table where a conversation involving the band was going on.  Sabrina was paying no attention and was typing away on her phone.  Rocky had his arm around her but paid no attention to her texting.

"So Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ross, and Ratliff, you guys have a song writing session tomorrow.  And you have a few shows this month.  I think we should do a bit of shopping before..." I zone out.  Dad was throwing out all of these little things about the band I didn't really care for right now.  I knew all of that so it was just a repeat.

Sabrina's head shot up when she heard Rocky's name.

"Wait, you're in a band?"  She asked cluelessly.

"I'm pretty sure I've told you before." Rocky tells her.

"No, you haven't."  She says in a bitchy voice.  "But that's fucking awesome," And she grabs Rocky's face and starts kissing him in a way that makes everyone at the table recoil in disgust.  I think she surprised everyone with that, especially Rocky.  We try our hardest to ignore them.