Chapter 2

Jack's POV

Today I was going to pick up Mark at the airport. I've disliked airports since Anti had tried to take me over at them, and I had to keep him at bay.

When the taxi I had taken arrived at the airport I saw Mark on a bench near the pickup and I wave him over.

He gets off the bench and comes towards the taxi. The taxi driver opens the trunk and Mark puts his luggage away and finally gets in the car. "Mark, I'm glad I get to see you again!" I say enthusiastically and I hug Mark. He flinches a little bit, but he hugs back slightly.

"Hey Jack I hate to do this, but I can only stay for a day." He says as he breaks away from the hug.
"Why?" "I have to do some videos with team Edge- Matthews other channel- such as challenges. I have some good news though." He says after answering my question. "Yes?" I say curiously as I notice it had started raining hard outside. "Matthew wants you to be in some of the videos and will pay for your plane ticket there. " Mark says half smiling.

I sit up a little bit straighter and I smile before saying "That would be awesome! What about the plane ticket back?" And he answers with "We'll figure that out later." I sigh. "I have to prepare videos though, but then I won't get to hang out with you." I say as I look out the window.
"You can film some at my house."
He says taking my doubt of being able to go with him away.
"Awesome, I'm so excited!" I say looking at his tinted red-brown eyes. He looks at my tinted green-blue eyes and squints. I'm about to ask him what he's doing until he stops and turns towards the window. I shrug it off and I also look at the window that shows rainy Ireland.
***
Once we get back to my house and I pay the taxi driver I help Mark with his luggage.

I open my door and I roll his luggage inside before I say "Welcome to my apartment, make yourself comfortable!" And I help roll his suitcase towards the guest bedroom. He follows and looks at the stairs below him.

We get to the guest bedroom and I put his luggage inside. He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows a little bit and asks "Can I have curtains please?" and I nod a yes but then I realise I don't have more curtains. "Would a blanket work?" I ask him and he nods.

I walk down stairs and I grab a blanket off the couch and I fold it up so it's easier to carry. When I start walking back up the stairs I hear Mark grunt. My Paranoia forces thoughts about Darkiplier in my head, but I try my best to push the thoughts aside. With paranoia, it's not easy to just psh these thoughts away so I just ignore it.

I open the guest bedroom door that had been closed by Mark for some reason. As soon as I walk in I see Mark throw an object under the bed, but I don't see what it is.
I also notice that Mark has his left hand behind his back and he is biting his lip.
"Here is your blanket/curtain by the way." I say putting the blanket on the floor and walking out. He walks away from view and I walk down the stairs.

After a few minutes he comes downstairs and has a bandage on his wrist that wasn't there before. I was about to ask what the bandage was until he asked "So Jack, what will we do on this one day in Ireland together?" and I smile.

"You'll see Mark, You'll see." I say mysteriously and I smile and laugh a little, and so does Mark.