Chapter 10

Jack's POV

At this point I hurt both physically and mentally, I want someone to notice I'm gone. I didn't have any videos prepared for my channel, so I wonder if my fans are worried.

The last thing I want to do is upset my fans, because they mean so much to me.

My cheek hurts from the cut Anti made on it. My leg also hurts from the pain Anti had also inflicted on it. I also need to go to the bathroom, even though I haven't eaten or drank anything in a while.

I hear the cellar door open and I struggle against my restraints when I see that it's Anti. "What, the fuck, do you want?" I ask getting my face towards him, extending my neck.
"For you to make a video saying you will be gone from YouTube from now on." He says crossing his arms about two feet away from me.
"Now why would I do that?" I ask cautiously. My fans being worried are really my only hope right now.

"Because if you don't, I can torture you more. Maybe with some salt." He shrugs and looks to the side. I was done with being tortured, so I reluctantly agree.

He pulls out a knife and holds it to my neck. "If you try anything funny  I will fuck you up." He shoves the back of the knife against my neck. I nod.

He unties me and I get up, well I try to.
My leg hurts so Anti unwillingly supports me up the steps. I limp all the way up to upstairs, and I notice that him and Dark shut all the sources of light. They only left a lamp on.

I sit in a chair near the kitchen and Anti grabs a shock machine from a table. He puts the padding that shocks you on my chest and back. "That's so if you say anything I don't want you to, I have it at the highest level." Anti says sitting behind a pre-setup camera. I nod and he looks at my cut.
"Tell your fans that, that cut on your face is from falling or something." Anti lowers his eyelids. I nod in response.

I hear the camera turn on and he nods that it started recording.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and today I have a sad vlog." I say looking at Anti.
I look back at the camera when Anti shocks me for a split second and I wince. "I'm quitting YouTube, until further notice." I say looking down.
"Oh, this cut is from-uh- falling on to a glass table here at Mark's." I choke at saying Mark's name, knowing I may never get normal Mark back.

"I'm sorry, but I'll uh-" I can't say 'see all you dudes in the nxt video' or 'punch that like button in the face' so I just finish with "thanks for watching, and remember to punch life in the face if it gets tough. Goodbye."

Anti nods and turns the camera off. I tear up until Anti walks up to me and takes the chock padding off me, throws it aside and holds me at knife point again. "You're going back to the cellar without the light."  Anti says leading me back to the cellar. The damp ceiling light was keeping me slightly sane, so I don't know what will now.

He shoves me in the cellar and throws the knife at the damp light, and it shatters. He shoves me to the floor in the now dark room before grabbing the knife and leaving. He left me in the darkness alone.

Now I just sit in silence.