Chapter 19

No Pov

"Mr. Fredrick, you understand why you are here. Correct?" The judge asked Matthew.

"Yes, I do. I believe I can be of help in this situation." Matthew said sitting down in a witness stand. Matt was sitting in the other one. Matthew took the oath and they continued the trial.

Mark's lawyer walked up to Matthew and said "Mr. Fredrick, what do you know of the person or thing that may have been controlling my client."

"Yes I do. It attacked me a while ago and tried to harm me. It was the opposite of Mark." Matthew claimed while moving closer to the lawyer.

Matt spoke up and said "May I speak?" The judge said yes. "Matthew, are you going to hold Mark responsible for his actions?" Matt asked. Matthew nodded a no. "Speak up Mr. Fredrick." The judge said. "No."

The laywer sat down, but then Jack was called up as a witness again. Jack was in his own world, and he was staring off in to space.

"Mr. Mcloughlin!" The judge said loudly. Jack wouldn't snap out of it so Harry had to tug his handcuffs. He reluctantly got up and got to the stand, replacing Matt.

Mark's lawyer stood up once again and went to ask Jack a question. "Mr. Mcloughin, do you know what happened with Mr. Fredrick and the thing that was controlling my client, Mr. Fischbach?"

"The entity known as Darkiplier had attacked Matthew and most likely tried to kill him." Jack said rubbing his wrists against the handcuffs to keep himself from spacing out.

The lawyer nodded.

-----
Time skip to after going back and forth with arguments
-----

"Okay, that is enough." The judge said.

"Has the jury reached a verdict?"
The judge asked turning towards the small group of people.

"Yes we have your honor. Under certain circumstances we say Mr. Fischbach is not guilty." A tall man says speaking for the group.

Matt slams his fist on the witness stand and sighs.

"This trial is over. Mr. Fischbach, you are not guilty, but you have to have a police officer with you for the next ten years." The judge says and stands up.

Mark nods and the trial is over.

Harry leads everyone to the hallway, including Mark. Mark's lawyer says his goodbye's and leaves the courthouse.

Frank had left the hallway to talk to the judge so Harry was in charge of Jack and Mark.

Jack had gotten Harry to allow him to get near Mark. "Mark,are you okay?" Jack yelled with a worried face. Mark nodded, but then he looked away.

Jack furrowed his brows the he asked "Mark what's wrong?"
"What's wrong? Jack, I hurt you. I abused you, and I scarred you." Mark answered.
"Mark, that wasn't you." Jack reassured him. "I could've fought him, but I just couldn't." Mark said biting his lip slightly.
"It's okay Mark, some fights you just can't win." Jack replied while he went in to Mark's point of view.

Mark started to cry and he got on his knees. Matthew and Ryan went to him and started rubbing his back and saying kind words to him. Matt stood in the corner of the room while looking at everyone from the corner of his eye.

"Mark please don't cry." Jack said as he knelt down. "I couldn't fight it Jack! It's all my fault!" Mark said, sobs washing over him.
"Mark, it's my fault for bringing him in to your life." Jack said getting near tears himself.

Frank walked in the hall to see Mark on the floor sobbing, Jack with teary eyes, Ryan and Matthew comforting Mark, and Matt just trying to ignore everybody.

"Fischbach, you are to be sent home immediately. The police man you are to be living with for the next ten years will be there already. Jack, you are to return to Ireland, but under house arrest until you are stable." Frank announced.

"Stable? What is considered stable?" Jack asked.

"Not staring off into space, and being able to act normal for the most part." Frank answered. Jack nodded an okay.

"A police man will escort you to the airport and to the plane, and we talked to Ireland authorities; They will escort you back to your house." Frank finished and left the room again.

Mark was taken out of the courthouse shortly after Frank announced everything by a police woman. Jack was taken to the airport about fifteen minutes after Mark left.

Everybody else went back home and tried to go back to normal.

That would be a little tough though.