Epilogue

No POV

Jack was staring at his ceiling with the dim light illuminating his room. He no longer stayed or slept in darkness, he was too scared of the shadows.

He started mumbling to himself and dozing off into his own little world like he does every so often, but then he heard the Skype ring on his computer from the other room.

Jack got up to answer the call, he was only in his boxers so he grabbed a nearby shirt and put it on.

He got to his recording room and answered the call, that turned out to be from Mark.

"Hey Mark." Jack said rubbing his eyes, it was pretty late at night. "Hey Jack, what's up?" Mark asked while looking everywhere but the camera or the screen. "These last few months under house arrest have been weird, but I'm managing. I told everyone on YouTube that I was not quitting, so everyone was happy about that" Jack responded.

A small thump was heard near Mark.

"What was that?" Jack asked while looking around the screen. "I don't know. I'm not going to check it out though" Mark said smirking. Jack laughed slightly.

"How's Matt, Ryan, and Matthew?" Jack asked while running his hand through the messy green hair of his. "Well Matt forgave me a little bit. Ryan and Matthew have come for visits and we hang out here, so they are fine" Mark said as a police officer stepped into camera view. "Who's that?" Jack asked as he pointed to where the officer was. "That's the police officer taking care of me, his name is Gary." Mark announced while panning the camera upwards, revealing a husky but less than average height man.

Jack nodded an okay and looked at his clock on the computer screen, it was four in the morning.
"Hey Mark, I have to go, sorry. I'll talk to you later okay?" Jack yawned. "Ya, okay. Bye bye." Mark said waving his hand like he would in his outro. Jack did the same and he turned off the screen. He walked in to his room and he went to sleep knowing everything would never be perfect, but everything was okay.... right?

The End.