Chapter 9

*Okay, more knife violence. That will probably be in the rest of this whole story too, so be warned*

Anti's POV
I appear in my temporary apparition form and I look at the slowly waking up Jack in front of me.

I had also grabbed a knife and bandages from upstairs. With the help of Dark, I am becoming more and more of a stronger being, hut I just have to wait for Jack's mind to waste away.

He looks at me, and I assume it takes a while for his vision to return to normal, because in a couple seconds he looks at me and looks scared and nervous. "Anti, you are back. Let me guess, you and Dark are working with each other again?" Jack says and messes with the ropes holding him to the chair. I walk up to him and grab his chin roughly and I make him look at me. I see my reflection in his eyes and I see my pale skin, black under my eyes, black and green eyes, and my gaudges.

"Good job figuring that out Sean. You really deserve a fucking trophy." I say sarcastically. "I just want to break you, and see you suffer. I can't hurt you too bad, because I still need to possess you. I can torture you a little bit though." I squeeze his chin and he turns his face away out of my grip.

I fully expose the knife in my hand, and I glance over at the bandages on the ground nearby. I run the blade lightly over his neck and he flinches.
"Don't flinch, it will make this worse." I say as I pull the knife back.

"Why don't you gag me?" He asks. "I want to hear you scream in pain and wince." I say. I realise that sound kind of kinky, well fuck.

I cut his skin on his opposite shoulder of where Dark cut him. He squeezes his eyes shut and bites his lip. I smirk at him and he looks at me with scared eyes.

I take the knife and make one long shallow cut on his leg and he yells in pain. I put the knife on the floor and I grab his neck tightly. I close his airway for a few seconds then I let go. He coughs and gasps for air as I pick up the knife again. I cut his cheek with another shallow cut, and then I do the same to the other side up to the bottom of his eye. He yells In pain at this cut.

I put the knife on the floor again and I brag the bandages and I put in onto the large cut I put in his leg. He winced when the bandage touches the now bleeding cut, but then he says "Why are you doing that?" I look at him.
"I don't want you to die from bleeding, I still need you alive." I say grabbing the knife and the rest of the bandages and I stand up.

I turn around, but just for fun I kick him hard in the stomach. I may not be totally a physical being, but I can muster up enough energy to do that.

When I start to walk up the stairs of the cellar I hear him coughing, I must've knocked the air out of him.

The last thing I see before I shut the cellar door and lock it, is Sean's head down biting his lip, with some of his dyed green hair over his face.