Chapter 8

*knife violence up ahead*

Jack's POV

I don't know how long I've been down here in the cellar, but it seems like it's been forever. No one is looking for me, so that's unsettling. My paranoia has spiked and I keep seeing shadows in my peripheral vision, and I keep thinking I'm hearing voices whisper.

I haven't been down here too long, and I'm already going slightly insane. I have to keep my mind strong somehow, so I rummage through my open suitcase that Dark left down here to look for something to do (besides sit and wait for something to happen). I brought a book I had been reading, but I can't find it. Dark must've taken it, he thought of everything. He took most of my clothing, and only left me with a leather jacket, a white shirt, jeans that I would normally wear, and a black and green hoodie. I don't own any of these clothes besides maybe the jeans, but I don't know what they're for.

I don't want to waste the few clothes I do have, so I decide to only change in two days, if I stay here that long.

Dark's POV

I had just gotten my lip pierced and a few clothes that was better than Mark's wardrobe. Luckily no fangirls or fanboys noticed me, so I didn't have to tolerate them.

When I got in my car, I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. I want to change Mark and make him look like me, so I grab some fingerless gloves I bought and slip them on. To be honest, my style is that of an edgy teenage boy, and a typical rock band.

I run my hand through my red hair and decide I don't want to change it because it matches my red eyes. I can change the place where the whites should be in my eyes if I want, I left them normal for now so I could blend in.
***
When I get inside the house I now live in and have claimed as mine, I put my shopping bags down and I yank on the clothes I bought.
I bought a black shirt with red stitches on the arms, jeans, the fingerless gloves, and a very dark red shirt.

After I put on the gloves, I grab a knife from the kitchen, and I head towards the cellar.

I knock on the door before unlocking it and I walk down to see Jack on the wall with his knees tucked up against his chest, against a wall. He looked very paranoid and slightly scared.

Wimpy fuck.

I walk to him and he looks at me and says "What the fuck do you want?" I look at him back and I change my eyes back to red and black. "I want to break your mind, but you look like you're doing that yourself." I get close to him with the knife. "Fuck off, I'm perfectly fine. I don't think ye' could break my mind without flat out torturing me." He says boldly. "Just you fucking wait." I say pulling two ropes from my jeans and I grab his hand. He resists as expected but I'm stronger than him and I yank him to a nearby chair.

I shove him on the chair and I knock him out with another elbow to the head. When he's unconscious I tie his hands and feet to the chair. I smirk again and I take the knife and I make a small slit on his shoulder. He can't bleed to death because the cut is too small and not deep enough, but it's bad enough that it will hurt by the time he wakes up.

I'll let Anti deal with him now.