Chapter 13

Jack's POV

I was sitting at the bottom of the stairs when I hear the cellar door swiftly open and close.

I look around and see nothing but the darkness. All of a sudden I see a pair of green eyes staring at me, and I know it's Anti. "You will pay, because you won't be quiet." I hear him say in a raspy voice.

I crawl backwards away from him as he approaches me, but he manages to grab my shirt and lift me off the ground. I can see his pale face from the glow of his eyes. "You wanted out of the cellar, but I was being nice to you at first. Just you wait." Anti said shoving me against one of the walls.

I struggle to get his grip off of me, but to no avail.

He slams me against the wall over and over again, then he slams me on the ground.

Anti's POV

I slam Sean on the ground and I see him try to stand up, but he can't. I kick him in the ribs and he grunts in pain.

I grab the collar of his shirt and I pick him up again. He looks at me and says "Put me down." In a sharp tone. I roll my eyes in response.

I find a pipe in the cellar, and I shove him against it face first. He once again grunts in pain as he falls to the floor.

I grab a rope like cord and I tie his hands to the pipe, and he is too weak to resist. Once I finish also tying his waist to the pipe I look at him.

His dirty green hair is hanging over his bruised face and he is breathing heavily. I grab his chin forcefully and I force him to look at me. He looked tired and helpless, but he still wouldn't beg for mercy. "You must think that the torture is over don't you Sean?" I ask him. He looks at me with  eyes and he mumbles out "You think I care?"

I let go of his chin and I let his head lazily drop down. He lifts his head ever so slightly to looks at me, before I kick him in the stomach. The wind gets knocked out of him and he starts gasping for air. I look at him as he starts inhaling air quickly after he catches his breath.

I quickly kick him in the face a free he has his breath for a few seconds. He yells in pain and he spits out blood.
"That's enough for today." I say, but then I hear the house door be knocked on.

"You better not make a sound." I say as I walk up the stairs.

Dark's POV

I hear the front door be knocked on, and I get up off my bed. When I get to the door I see Anti also standing there waiting for me. I tell him to go away and he does.

I open the door like last time and it turns out to be Matt. "Hello Matt, what would you like?" I ask as friendly as I could. Matt seems to be deciding what to say until he finally answers with "I need to talk to you inside Mark."

I look around nervously, but then I say "You can't, Jack is sick."

"I don't care, I need to talk to you." He says demandingly.

I nod an 'okay' reluctantly and he enters the house.

"Matthew said he heard someone that sounded strangely like Jack yelling for help earlier... Mark." Matt said seriously as he got in the house.

Fuck.

"That was the Tv."

"Mark, I need to see what's in the cellar, or where Jack is now."

"Why?" I ask half yelling.

"Because I have to make sure he's okay. I know what happened with Jack last time you and him did a collab with Matthew, he told me about it." Matt says as he reaches in his pocket.

"Well, you don't need to know."

"Show me Jack."

"No, he's fine." I say again.

Matt looks at me, but then I feel a sharp pain to my leg. I look down and I see a knife in it. "I'm sorry Mark." He says.

I hear Matt run for the cellar and I yell out "Anti, stop him!" Then I see Anti run for Matt.

Matt manages to open the cellar door and he runs down it with his phone flash on. Anti follows him and I take the knife out of my leg.

I fall to the ground after realising how weak my leg was and I watched to see if Matt would escape Anti.