4

I'm not done holding you. I'm not done loving you, girl, oh

Phil planned on spending every second he had available with Jewel, he wants to give her endless cuddles and love.

He started it off with a nice walk in the public park. They were hand in hand in the mist of September, the sound of leaves crunching beneath them with each step they took. Phil wanted to make the most of it, take her on their most memorable dates.

The wind blew harshly, and Phil instantly noticed Jewel shiver. He quickly stopped, taking off her sweater and giving it to her. "No, I'll be fine." She told him, handing it back to him.

Phil shoved it lightly back to her, "Put it on." He giggled as he spoke, making Jewel feel all fuzzy inside.

She sighed, taking his sweater and putting it on. She instantly warmed up, but felt bad that Phil was left in his short sleeved shirt.

They interlocked fingers again, about to continue to walk when suddenly, two girls ran in their direction. "AmazingPhil!" One of them screamed, and Phil smiled widely at them as they approached. He greeted them with open arms, signing whatever they threw at him and bending over to their heights for selfies and kisses on the cheek.

They eventually acknowledged Jewel as well and asked if they could take a picture with her as well, but she could tell it was just to be polite and not upset Phil.

They continued their walk when Phil stopped in his tracks, making Jewel turn and look at him, "Is something wrong?" She asked, watching him scratch the back of his neck.

"I have something I wanted to give you a while ago." He told her, reaching for her hand. She gladly took it, and Phil took a deep breathe. "Close your eyes." He said with a smile, and she rolled her eyes playfully, but obliged anyway.

Phil took a deep breathe, pulling the promise ring out from his pocket.

He examined it, and said a silent prayer before slipping it onto her ring finger

He examined it, and said a silent prayer before slipping it onto her ring finger. He was glad to see it fit, and watched her open one eye to look at it. When she saw the glimmering diamond, she gasped and looked up at him.

Phil instantly knew what she was thinking and panicked, "Oh, no!" He laughed, "Trust me, I'm not proposing. I don't want you to think I'm trying to make you stay." He chuckled. "It's a promise ring. I wanted to give it to you a couple weeks ago but chickened out-"

"Shut up and give me a kiss." She told him with a giggle, cupping his face in her hands as she kissed him. Phil relaxed, wrapping his arms around her.

He so wasn't ready to watch her get on that plane and leave..

*
I want Louis (my boyfriend for new readers) to give me a promise ring but we only just hit 4 months so I don't mind waiting until we hit past like 8 months or something lol

"Friendly elf Dan.." ~ Hillary xx